Celebrate women’s drive to better themselves everyday!
It is not easy being a woman. Throughout the year, you are juggling between work, family, friends while being under the constant pressure to be and look your best. The New Year is a time of celebration. Nestlé Fitness wants to send a simple message that will inspire women around the world: Be proud of who you are, keep up the good work and enjoy yourself. Think of the women in your life and bring this message to life in a visual that will be used on social media such as Facebook or Pinterest.
Design a simple, yet visually impacting and inspiring online greeting card to celebrate the women who believe in themselves and strive to be at their best every day.
Your card should provide a motivational boost to women who see it. They will find it such a great encouragement or inspiration that they will want to share it with their friends to encourage each other. We want to celebrate everyday achievements, something that all women can recognize themselves in.
The festive season is a time to celebrate, don't focus on weight control and don't use a patronizing tone. Nestlé Fitness is a supportive, friendly companion that will always be here to celebrate women’s progress, big and small, be it to control their weight or give them the confidence they need.
You can include a short greeting card message of your choice to wish the person who receives your card a great new start of the year.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €500
Photos, illustrations or print designs (please use the template)
The winning card designs will be translated in over 20 languages and disseminated on social media such as Facebook or Pinterest. Nestlé Fitness is looking for greeting cards that will grab women’s attention when they see their newsfeed on Facebook and want to share it so that their friends can experience the same feelings.
Guidelines for this contest
- You must use the template provided for your greeting card. Please follow this template for your design. If you cannot use the psd file, please follow the png, and feature the Nestle Fitness logo, the eYeka logo (available here) and your real name or eYeka login as Nestle Fitness will use the winning entries endorsing you, eYeka community member, as a creator.
- Entries must be in English. Nestlé Fitness will translate the winning cards’ messages to over 20 languages to use them on local social networks across the globe (the text must therefore be short, easily identifiable and editable in the source files).
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.