Show moms that nothing beats little moments with their children!
The contest is extended
We have a good news for you: The Friso contest has been extended till December 15th!
Here are some extra tips about this challenge, as maybe some of you had some difficulties to find kids actors. Don’t worry, there is always an alternative.
You could shoot your video from a kid’s perspective, so that you don’t need to feature any kid in your video, as he will be the narrator of your story. Or you could also introduce kids in your video trough kids voice over. It means that they will be featured orally but not physically, which is also an option. Of course animators won’t have this kind of problem.
Good luck everyone!
Remember when your mom was taking care of you? At some point she must have felt exhausted juggling between work, house-chores, the rest of the family… and you. Think about what you would have wanted to tell her at that moment, to help other moms.
You see, some moms are “to-do” moms: they have their own “to-do” lists and go through life ticking the box when a task is completed. They sometimes consider feeding their children a chore, or just another task that needs to be done. They would love to be fully engaged in the moment but they have too many worries and plans on their mind. They often feel so overwhelmed that they forget, or feel they cannot do it. We want moms to be “today” moms, living in the moment and being fully engaged, connected and bonded with their children as a priority. It is good for children AND their mom. Help moms remember what matters most…
Create a high-quality and engaging video or animation, with a surprising and positive story that shows moms that nothing is more precious than those quality moments they share with their children.
Your work should be engaging and impactful enough to generate some discussions among moms, get them to share their experience and make them pause for a moment in their busy life, to discover or re-discover the importance of being fully in the moment with their kids.
Show us what is positive about being in the moment with a child, and how it benefits a mom and her child as opposed to focusing on the negative. No one wants to feel guilty…
Important: when we talk about kids, we mean children that are aged between 2 and 6, not babies.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
You can start by putting yourself into the shoes of these moms: what is their everyday life like? What highs and lows do they go through every day? What’s their feeling and mood when they are with their children?
E.g. It could be a light-hearted story starting from a busy mom’s dream: it looks like vignettes of her plans and tasks: with loud noise and very high-tempo music, she was juggling between different tasks: grocery, laundry, taking baby to childcare or the kindergarten, or rushing to work. She sometimes makes funny mistakes like leaving the child in the car for a minute or carrying the child instead of the laundry to the washing machine. She was so stressed out she almost collapsed. Then she wakes up, realizing that it was just a dream and her child is sleeping peacefully beside her and the world calms down. Then she realizes….
- #1 Prize €5,000
- #2 Prize €3,000
- #3 Prize €2,000
Videos & animations within 60 sec
We expect high-quality, engaging and impactful videos or animations that moms would like to share with friends and talk about. Focus on the positive side of being a today mom rather than making moms feel guilty if they are not.
Your entry will potentially be chosen by the leading baby nutrition brand Friso Gold and linked to a website where moms can find tips on how to manage their time better as a mom so that they can spend more time on what truly matters.
Guidelines for this contest
- Do not feature children aged under 1 year in your video: children under 1 year have no hair, cannot walk (they stumble and fall all the time), are dressed in a baby romper… Do not show clear baby-related items in your video: baby milk feeding bottles, pacifiers, baby cots etc...
- You have to feature the logo of Friso Gold in your creation.
- Please give explanations about your creation using the media description.
- Entries must be in English.
- If you want to feature a baby milk brand in your video please do not feature any brand other than Friso otherwise we will not be able to use your entry.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.