Help Dutch Lady delight young tweens with a new chocolate milk!
No one can resist a nice glass of chocolate milk! Dutch Lady knows it. She wants to combine her wholesome milk with high-quality, delicious chocolate in a new drink for young teens. The product will be in powder form and packed in a pouch. She knows that they will love it because the chocolaty taste will be really delicious and it will give them a lot of energy whenever they need it.
Dutch Lady hasn’t decided on the product's name and design that will appeal to young tweens yet. She needs a creative mind to materialize her vision into a new drink that young tweens will enjoy.
Create an engaging poster that brings to life the moment when young tweens will most enjoy Dutch Lady’s new chocolate milk.
In your poster, you can create a packaging and invent a name for Dutch Lady’s new chocolate milk as she is not sure how to call it, or how to make it attractive in a shop. Your poster should be visually engaging and have a good tagline or copy that will catch young tweens’ attention. It should depict the moment when young tweens best enjoy this chocolate milk drink. Your poster should explicitly show why young tweens love it and what is unique about it, among all the other chocolate milk drinks available.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
You can start by putting yourself into the shoes of these 10-12 y/o young tweens: what do they usually love about a drink? What makes it fun and appealing? What name, shape and color will capture their attention? What do they love so much about chocolate milk? Come up with a concept first then bring it to life with the name, packaging, poster and the tagline; etc.
E.g. What if they like chocolate milk because it’s a leisure drink and it accompanies them wherever they go and whenever they feel a bit down. You can create a mascot that is like a cheering buddy to them that looks like a milky creature with a chocolate uniform. And you can depict the adventures that the young tween and the cheering buddy will share every day. The product is packed in pouches with the mascot and stored in a waist pack that they can wear and carry along. And the tagline is “Michoco, the cheering buddy that goes wherever you go!”
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €500
We expect smart ideas with engaging and playful visual expressions that can engage young tweens and convince their moms.
The winning entry will have a chance to be developed by Dutch Lady into real products and communications.
Guidelines for this contest
- You have to feature the Dutch Lady logo in your design, download here.
- Your creation should at least include a visually appealing poster and a catchy tagline (copy), and you can also design the packaging or/and give it a name if you like.
- Please give explanations about your creation using the media description.
- Your entry must be in English.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.