What magical and surprising things could be happening inside a Toshiba 4K TV?
Title: 4k resolution video
To have an idea of what a video filmed and edited in 4K resolution looks like check out this TimeScapes 4K movie. Amazing isn’t it? Don’t forget that your task is to show the magic behind these stunning videos. Free your imagination!
Do you think Full HD TV gives crystal clear pictures? Well you have seen nothing yet. Imagine a TV picture that is 4 times as clear as Full HD TV… It makes watching a football match or a documentary like you are part of the action. It just looks real like never seen before.
Toshiba is launching a new Ultra High Definition TV, 4K TV that is 4 times the resolution of full HD format. It has Toshiba's second-generation Ultra HD 4K video processing engine, called CEVO 4K engine. It delivers incredible picture quality through intelligent upscaling technology. So your standard and high definition content will look significantly enhanced, while Full HD content can be viewed at near 4K picture quality..
Sounds magical to us… How do they do it? What is inside the box?
Imagine what creative and surprising things could be happening inside a Toshiba 4K TV that magically transforms a Full HD TV program into ultimate, magnificent real-life like videos, through an original and high-quality video or animation.
We are not interested in seeing how the processors work… we want you to err on the side of magic. Show us what crazy, unexpected, surreal, beautiful, mysterious things could transform Full HD content into magnificent real-life like videos.
We are giving you examples to help you understand what we expect. Please do not copy these in your submission as it will be rejected.
Do you remember this video showing what happens inside a vending machine?
We are looking for something as beautiful, surreal and fun. It can be a video with real actors, animation… we want a wow factor!
For example you could imagine that there are some aliens that live inside the TV. They use their advanced technology to transform the pictures. In return, they get high on experiencing the strong emotions you get when watching such real life videos. Or it could be some Toshiba employees who have been miniaturized and are actually re-filming all of the TV programs as they are broadcasted… inside a mini-studio that lives in your TV set. Or why not think of a magician that actually teleport you to the real place where the action is taking place, with your living room and all of its content. You think that you are watching an amazingly real documentary about a jungle but you have actually been transported there…
- #1 Prize €8,000
- #2 Prize €5,000
- #3 Prize €2,000
30-60 seconds video or animation
The Toshiba 4K TV produces super high quality pictures with amazingly sophisticated technology. We therefore expect to see super high quality videos with a surprising story.
The winning entries will stand a chance to front a digital advertising campaign for the Russian market.
Guidelines for this contest
- Do not feature anything that is offensive, sexual, discriminating and is associated with political or religious matters.
- Don't show another TV brand or model in your entry than the Toshiba 4K TV.
- You can download images of the Toshiba 4K TV and the logo here.
- When you use images of the Toshiba 4K TV, do not change its external design, colour, texture or proportions. It has a unique design so we need to recognize it. What happens inside the TV though is up to your imagination.
- End you entry with the Toshiba end-video provided here.
- Entries accepted in English or Russian, or any other languages with English or Russian subtitles.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.