Share your demo reel and get famous!
Since eYeka started out 6 years ago, you have been the focus of our attention. We love communicating with you and helping you grow but above all, we love looking at your work! We were completely captivated by your creativity.
To thank our beloved community, we believe we can help you become even more famous.
Today, we are introducing a new kind of contest: a monthly “get famous with your demo” contest.
Every month, one group of talented creators will be asked to upload a summary of their best work, to show to the other creators, to the brands and to the world.
This month we are starting with video makers.
We call every video artist to upload a demo reel and compete for two cash prizes of 250 EUR.
All you need to do is upload your demo reel. No brief, no brand equity, no topic, feel free to show us what you want!
Share your reel and show us how talented you are! Besides your technical skills, you are also great story tellers and talented video artists… shine on!
In a word: show us your best work!
Everyone will be showcased: the demo reels will be shown on eYeka and we will promote your work through blogging and social networks. All reels will also be made available to clients and will help us spot key contributors.
There will be not transfer of rights; of course you remain the sole owner of your work, even if you win.
At the end of the competition, the jury will vote for the two best demo reels.
A demo reel (AKA demo tape, demo disc, show reel, etc.) is a video clip designed to showcase one’s skills to a potential client or employer. It should display the applicant's skills, based on the examples he/she has provided.
There are many demo reels online… just search on YouTube or Vimeo!
Yours has to be personal and made of your work only. Of course, using somebody else’s work is not an option.
- #1 Prize €250
- #2 Prize €250
Videos, no longer than 90 seconds.
We will reward quality work. Your reel should showcase both the diversity of your work and your film-making skills. We will be sensitive to reels that tell a story and are original.
Guidelines for this contest
- Your reel should not last more than 90 seconds.
- Upload your demo reel if you already have one, or create one for this contest.
- Entries must be in English or with English subtitles.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.