Show us what amazing offer TOYOTA could give to car buyers, besides a car!
What do we expect from you
Please, note that we are NOT expecting an ad for TOYOTA car or TOYOTA dealership but an unique and appealing value-added offer that TOYOTA can give to the car buyers besides a car, something tangible and beneficial.
What makes you want to buy a car? Obviously, it is the convenience, the freedom, the prestige and the great feeling that come with owning a car. But besides the greatness of the car itself, what will motivate you to make the decision? Price discounts and low rate finance schemes seem out-of-date and are losing their appeal. So what could make buying a car more appealing and what could make the deal more attractive?
TOYOTA wants to offer its customers something amazing, besides a car, which will encourage them to buy a car, while giving them a feeling of benefit and reward– a deal so irresistible that will make them want to run to the dealership immediately.
Create an innovative and engrossing poster showing what amazing value-added offer TOYOTA can give you, besides a car, to make buying a car a cooler and a more appealing decision. Go beyond the gimmicks like price discount or cheap fuel and create a revolutionary and irresistible offer that no other car brand has ever given to its customers.
Your idea should be truly original, refreshing and innovative enough to completely change people’s perception about buying a car – you are not just buying a car, you are buying something amazing. It should generate thrill and excitement that will draw people to the dealership.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
You can start thinking about what people need, value and think about cars. Like what would be the reason for people to buy a car and what could be the value-added THING (or service; etc.) they would want to have. Everyone likes free gift but please think about something beyond just giving away a simple iPad. We are looking for ideas that can really go with a car deal or a service that most customer would dream to have, or something even more revolutionary that completely transforms our perception about owning a car.
For example, you can provide different types of free services to different types of customers. E.g. a deal of 10 free valet parking services for people who are in a hurry to attend a meeting/dinner or keep an appointment but need someone to park their vehicle. Or a deal of 10 free school-pickup services to people who have kids in school. Or a deal of 10 free chauffeur services for people who enjoy partying and need someone to drive them home. In this respect, you can emphasize the idea in your poster that TOYOTA will pick up your kids for you or TOYOTA will drive you home after a wild night out. Example of a tagline: “besides a car, TOYOTA comes with the help you need.”
- #1 Prize €5,000
- #2 Prize €3,000
- #3 Prize €2,000
Photo, illustration or print with explanations
Be creative and revolutionary but bear in mind that your poster should be appealing and attractive enough to draw people to a TOYOTA dealership after they’ve seen it. In this respect, the idea should also be impactful, single-minded and easy to implement. Gimmicky ideas such as free iPads will be rejected. We are focused on great ideas rather than a beautiful ad for TOYOTA.
The winning entry will potentially be retained by TOYOTA and used across the company's retail channels.
Guidelines for this contest
- Your idea should be conveyed both through a visual and a clear tagline.
- Please give explanations about your visual concept using the media description.
- Entries must be in English.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.