Show us the pure magic of Samsung’s S-Pen in a personal and creative story!
Don’t forget to showcase at least one of the new features of the S-pen in your video. Check on this great article to get some inspiration about it.
Get more info
To get more info on the S-Pen new features, join the contest and check the guidelines to watch the video and download the pack shots.
Pens were created to help men draw and write. They are an extension of our fingers and they exist to connect a man’s spirit to his means of expression, in this case paper. Today, we tend not to write on paper but on screens. A stylus is much more precise than a finger when using a touch screen device, enabling the user to achieve much more. Samsung has revolutionized the smart stylus for its “Note” products and invented the S-Pen. It is an input tool that provides a similar feel to an actual pen: with the S-Pen, it is so easy to express yourself and be creative. For instance, you could paint a digital masterpiece on the screen, or handwrite your e-mails to give them a stronger sense of self-expression. The S-Pen encourages your creativity in a very magical way!
Sadly the magic of the S-Pen remains unknown for many potential users. We would like your help to show them the magic of the tool and to convince people that, once fully mastered, the S-Pen creates amazing new experiences!
Create a powerful, engaging story that shows how the magical S-Pen opens up a new world of possibilities and personal expression when used with your Samsung device.
Do not make a TV commercial or a product demo; focus on the emotional journey that can be unlocked by the S-Pen! But please pick at least one of these features and show it in your video:
- Air Command
- Action Memo
- Pen Window
- New Multi – Window
Your video or animation should make people share it with their friends, intrigue them and make them want to try the S-Pen.
We are giving you an example to help you understand what we expect. Please do not copy it in your submission as it will be rejected.
For example, you could create a story about someone who is taking pictures in a wintery city. Everything looks grey, sad and cold; he wants to add a bit of joy to the images because inside, he feels really happy. Using his S-Pen, he colors the bare leafless trees green and changes the sky from white to blue. He adds smiles to people’s faces and transforms the pavement into a beach. All of this is possible thanks to his S-Pen as it allows him to put his personal touch on everything he captures in a photograph!
- #1 Prize €10,000
- #2 Prize €6,000
- #3 Prize €4,000
Video or animation no longer than 30 seconds.
We are looking for high quality content that will create a buzz on social media networks. The video or animation should not be a product demo but truly engaging and original content.
The jury will be looking for contributions that best inspire people with a sense of irresistible magic about the S-Pen.
Guidelines for this contest
- Entries must be in English or in any other language as long as it is English subtitled.
- Your video can feature any pen or download the packshot of the S-Pen here. If you are selected as a winner, we will provide you with an S-Pen and you will be asked to reshoot the scenes where the product is featured.
- If you happen to show a Samsung device please only feature the Galaxy Note II or Galaxy Note 8.0. Obviously, don’t feature any other mobile brands.
- Pick at least one of the new features of the S-pen (Air Command, Action Memo, Pen Window S-Finder, Scrapbook, New Multi – Window ) to showcase in your video. Please watch the video here to get more info on the features (start at 19' to 33' of the video).
- You need to come up with something that will be shared and talked about.
- Do not make comparisons with other manufacturers.
- Do not mention environmental issues.
- Do not portray kids using smart phones.
- Do not use any Samsung music or official advertising elements.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.