In one visual, capture a moment of your life on a positive planet.
A positive planet is some kind of utopia. It is a planet where people truly care for each other and where trust is the foundation of all interactions. A positive planet is where organizations and companies do not only think in terms of profit but also have a deep interest in helping humanity thrive.
For most people, it feels like a dream that our civilizations will never be able to bring to life.
For some others a positive planet is a goal that we can reach, if we have the audacity to go beyond theoretical definition and get started with new ways of behaving.
Imagine that you live on a positive planet. Your relationship to others, to your government, to businesses and to the world has completely changed from our lives today. Capture in a poster a key moment of your life on this positive planet.
The moment you depict can be either a moment of your day (listening to the news, going to work…) or a moment of your life (renting a house, raising kids…)
Your entry should illustrate at one glance the idea of a positive planet. Anyone should be able to refer to the story you tell because it echoes something we are familiar with.
Please allow yourself to think out of the box. Try to forget about how the society we live in forces us to think and live a certain way. Imagine a nice future, around values of trust, caring and responsibility.
We ask you to sign your poster! Please put your name (eYeka login or real name) and your picture and your country on the poster. Look at this the template.
We are giving you examples to help you understand what we expect. Please do not copy these in your submission as it will be rejected.
To start creating your entry you can start by thinking of the areas you would like to improve in the world today. It can be of any subject. You don’t like having to pay a company to help you build your dream house? you can imagine that you get help from your neighbors and build together a house to be shared! Capture this in a visual!
The moment that you show in your poster can be from daily life: waking up, meeting new people, buying some food; or milestones of life: losing a relative, looking for a job etc.
It can be related to arts, entertainment, family, food, school, politics… anything!
- #1 Prize Exhibition (€0)
One single visual, photo or illustration, to be printed in Portrait Format (90 cm x 130 cm)
The jury will award the entries that have best capture what is like a moment in a positive planet. The jury wants you to show a brand new way of doing things. It can be very far from the actual planet!
Guidelines for this contest
- Sign your poster! It is mandatory to put your name (eYeka login or real name) and your picture and your country on the poster. To do it, please have a look at the template we provide here. Put your visual in the bigger space, your picture in the dedicated one and your name and country.
- The best posters will be exhibited at a conference in September in Le Havre, France.
- Think beyond sustainability. A positive planet is not only about the preservation of the planet.
- Your idea does not have to be realistic. Allow yourself to be very creative.
- If you put words on your poster, please use English or French.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.