Share your fantastic Fa feeling!
Feedback from Fa
A big thank you to those who have submitted their synopsis. If you have not, no worries. Here is some general feedback from our client, and from the eYeka team that will help you create entries that have higher chances of being accepted, and of winning:
- We are not looking for a TV commercial with a happy ending or just a happy moment captured on video. You need a stronger story, with some elements of surprise, a twist, a climax that will make people want to watch it till the end but also share it. Think about the type of viral videos that you shared with friends.
- Where possible there could be some kind of brand link - Fa feeling, without necessarily having to show the product
- Turn the volume up to 11! Viral video are videos that trigger such a strong reaction that you feel compel to share it (because it is surprising, touching, humorous… whatever emotion you choose to magnify in your story).
Here’s a new way to work on your Fa video: from now on til September 8th, you can upload a synopsis (a few sentences) that describes your story. We’ll then send you the feedback from Fa client to make sure your story is on brief.
Imagine a road trip with your girl friends, wind in your hair, and sun on your faces… Your favorite song comes on the radio. You give the nod and everyone starts singing the chorus at maximum volume! You love your life! Imagine walking in your city’s garden with your colleagues during a lunch break and suddenly kicking-off your shoes in unison. Magically transforming a dull office lunch into an impromptu picnic full of laughter.
Fa makes you feel attractive, confident and fresher for longer with inspiring, uplifting and revitalizing scents. With Fa, you can keep that refreshed, sweat-free, energetic and enthusiastic feeling all day long. When you feel fantastic you can make your world more fun, creative and dynamic.
We could all do with feeling more fantastic…
Share a fantastic feeling by showing how you can change your world and influence the people around you in a spontaneous, fun and refreshing way, thanks to Fa.
Don’t just make a TV commercial. No one shares TV commercials with their friends online.
Instead, engage your audience with an original, spontaneous and positive story that will surprise them, make them laugh and make them want to share that fantastic feeling with others.
We are giving you examples to help you understand what we expect. Please do not copy these literally in your submission, as it will be rejected.
Despite the heat and a long day in the office, Jane feels fresh enough for an early evening walk. She is not a fitness addict but knows that she needs to exercise, if only she could find that extra motivation… We watch Jane leaving her desk, changing into more comfortable clothing and sneakers, adjusting the volume on her iPod and setting off for a brisk walk through the city streets all the way home. The sun is slowly setting, casting beautiful shadows along her journey. She pauses by a school playground to stretch. It is recess and the children are outside, playing noisily under the watchful eyes of their mothers. The children are curious and start gathering as Jane does her stretches, only seeing Jane from behind. While the camera focuses on Jane’s exercising and how impeccable she looks (thanks to Fa), the playground falls suddenly silent… Jane turns around and bursts out laughing! All the little children are copying her every move, dancing and stretching along in unison. When she stretches her hand to the sky, they stretch too. When she lifts one leg, they all try to imitate, bumbling along. She jumps up and down and claps with the children following and laughing. Even other passersby, the children’s mums and a street cleaner are joining this impromptu mass choreography. Jane is beaming - exercising has never felt so fun. What a fantastic feeling to be shared!
- #1 Prize €15,000
- #2 Prize €10,000
- #3 Prize €5,000
Video 30 to 60 seconds.
Don’t just make a TV commercial for Fa. The jury will award the entries that communicate the fantastic feeling Fa gives a woman most successfully and shows how she can share that feeling. We are looking for a very engaging, high quality story that people will want to watch again and again and share with their friends - because it makes them feel fantastic too!
Guidelines for this contest
- Include the Fa logo provided here in your entry.
- You do not need to feature a Fa product in your entry at all. It will not increase your chances of winning since it will make it look more like a TV commercial… If you do and if it is very relevant to your story you can choose among Fa’s wide range of body care products such as shower gels, foam baths, liquid soaps, bar soaps and deodorants.
- Do not feature other body care, beauty or personal hygiene brands in your entry.
- Entries in English or subtitled in English.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.