Show us how great it is to enjoy and share your music wherever you go, with Samsung.
It’s crazy to see what young people carry on their smart phones nowadays. They have pictures, contacts, e-mails, games and one essential ingredient to facilitate a good time: music!
With the new Samsung wireless Bluetooth Speakers you can listen to your favorite music anytime and anywhere, share it with others and enjoy brilliantly rich sound quality.
Young people (generally 15 to 25 years old) will now feel empowered to enjoy and share music with their friends without worrying about portability. Not only can they enjoy the music while hanging out with friends at parties, but the wireless speakers can also improve peaceful and romantic moments.
Create an original and unexpected video or animation with viral potential, showing how great it is to enjoy and share music with others anytime, anywhere thanks to Samsung’s wireless Bluetooth Speakers.
Your video or animation must be emotionally engaging and show how Samsung’s Bluetooth Speakers can make a surprisingly positive impact in young people’s lives and enrich special moments. Don’t make a TV commercial; we are looking for something authentic and personal. The story you tell can be quirky and with an unexpected twist.
By “viral potential” we mean something viewers will want to share with their friends because it is catchy, unusual or daring.
Your videos will be used online to introduce Samsung’s Bluetooth Speakers to our target audience of young people.
We are giving you examples to help you understand what we expect. Please do not copy these in your submission as it will be rejected.
Two friends are about to spend the evening at a lake; they arrive, set everything up, prepare a BBQ, and start chatting. One of themsets up the Samsung Bluetooth Speakers and connects them to his phone. The music starts and we can tell that they are enjoying themselves, preparing food and chilling. Some people start arriving, drawn in by the music; they bring food to cook on the BBQ and drinks to share. By the end of the video, there are about thirty people on the jetty, dancing and having fun together. Music, played by Samsung’s Bluetooth Speakers, was the element that allowed a spontaneous party to get started.
- #1 Prize €10,000
- #2 Prize €6,000
- #3 Prize €4,000
Videos or animations no longer than 30 seconds.
We will award surprising and creative videos that make people want to watch again and again and share with their friends. We will be particularly impressed by those that best show the positive impact of Samsung’s Bluetooth Speakers on one’s life.
Guidelines for this contest
- If you want to find out more about the product, please click here .
- Your video or animation should not be longer than 30 seconds.
- Your entry must be in English or German, or any other language as long as it is English subtitled.
- You can add an end-frame with Samsung logo, but corporate end frames will be added to your entry if you are selected as a winner.
- It is not mandatory to feature the Samsung Bluetooth Speakers in the entry.
- Please do not make smart phones the focal point of your video- the speakers should take centre stage.
- Do not make comparisons with other manufacturers.
- Do not mention environmental issues.
- Do not portray kids using smart phones.
- Don’t use any Samsung music or advertising elements.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.