Revolutionize our oral care routine and say goodbye to toothbrush and toothpaste!
If you find something simple, useful and enjoyable, it probably will be easier for you to make it a part of your daily routine. For example, people find taking a shower a rejuvenating and enjoyable experience as well as a simple and helpful way to cleanse the skin and kill germs – it has therefore become part of everyone’s daily routine.
Brushing your teeth is another story: some people have formed a good habit of brushing their teeth twice or more a day, but there are still many others who don’t enjoy it and don’t do it. And that’s before we even mention gargling mouthwash or flossing! But as we know, if people don't have good oral care habits they may develop very serious dental problems in the long run. That’s why it’s be a good idea to create a more convincing and appealing product to help them form the habit.
Here is your chance to revolutionize the daily oral care routine by creating a totally new oral care product (beyond toothbrush, mouthwash, dental floss etc.) that makes oral care simpler, more effective and enjoyable.
Your creation should be absolutely new and completely different from existing oral care products, including chewing gum. It has to be simple and enjoyable to use as well as truly effective. It should be intuitive and should not require a long explanation in order to be used.
Your product should be something that people can use every day and that everyone can afford, so don’t create overly complicated or expensive high tech solutions.
We are giving you an example to help you understand what we expect. Please do not copy this in your media as it will be rejected.
You should think about how to make the process of oral care simpler and more interesting without compromising the cleaning effect. Focusing on the experience, create a product that can make the process more fun and enjoyable.
Example of an entry: a spray that forms a film on the surface of the teeth, protecting them from dirty and decay as well as freshening the breath. It could be applied in the morning after you get up to refresh your teeth and provide protection for the whole day. At night, you could use another spray that dissolves the film on your teeth and kills the bacteria in your mouth. At the same time, it gives you clean and pleasant breath that helps you sleep better.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €500
Pictures, illustrations, sketches with explanations.
We are looking for original and groundbreaking ideas that are also practical enough to be made into real products. We also want you to illustrate your idea with comprehensive pictures and drawings.
The winning entries will potentially be tested and developed by a world-leading oral care brand into real products.
Guidelines for this contest
- Your entry must be in English or Chinese.
- Your entry should include:
- A clear and vivid visual illustration of the product idea
- Illustration of the usage instructions
- Show us what problem it can help users to solve and what the product promises to the users
- Your idea should be innovative but also practical: it could actually be made into a real product that ordinary people can afford.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.