Change the way we pay, everyday, with VISA payWave!
VISA payWave is the latest in secure, contactless payment technology. If you have a VISA payWave enabled card, just wave it in front of a special card reader at a shop’s cashier and go. There's no need for a signature or pin.
It helps you spend less time at the register and gives you the convenience and freedom to do the things that matter most to you. How do we get people to know about it and make it a habit to use it regularly?
Invent a creative, attention grabbing way to create a habit for people to use VISA payWave whenever they go to a shop or supermarket.
In your idea, you cannot reinvent the product or the way it works. What VISA is looking for above all is an incentive for people to use VISA payWave, almost as a reflex, without thinking everytime they shop. Don't suggest earning points to redeem for discounts as a loyalty scheme as this has been done to death… Think of something more original that will get people to know that they can use VISA payWave and want to use it in a shop or supermarket.
You also do not need to educate people about how VISA payWave work. They know. They just don’t think about using it.
You can find more about VISA payWave here.
We are giving you examples to help you understand what we expect. Please do not copy these in your submission as it will be rejected.
For example, you could imagine that since people using VISA payWave would value convenience and speed, you could have a priority lane for VISA payWave users in a supermarket. These will have big signs with the logo and a short summary of the benefits to capture people’s attention, and remind them to use the card to save even more time at special cashiers. Or you could imagine a program that estimates the time people save everytime they use VISA payWave. At the end of the month, these minutes accumulate and turn into hours, then days. Every month a VISA payWave user chosen at random wins a holiday equivalent to his number of days saved to a nice destination.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €500
Presentations with pictures or illustrations and text.
To be accepted, your idea has to be innovative. The aim is to grab people’s attention and create that habit everytime they go to a supermarket or a shop to use VISA payWave. How would they be reminded? What is the incentive?
Don't suggest just earning points to redeem for discounts as a loyalty scheme. The winning entries will be those suggesting something original and creative.
Guidelines for this contest
- Your entry needs to be in English.
You don’t need to educate people about what VISA payWave is and how it works. The objective is to find a way to remind them to use it everytime they shop, with an incentive for doing it.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.