Show us through a tagline how a bank that is genuinely personal can empower an entire country.
New Editorial News
Please don’t forget that besides helping Mexican people to achieve their dreams and goals, Banamex also commits for the development of its country: Mexico. Indeed the bank supports various actions for the country. So you clearly have to include this important point in your tagline.
To get more information about Banamex commitments for its country please check the following website https://www.compromisosocialbanamex.com.mx/
New Editorial News
Hi everyone!! We would like to let you know that we’ve made minor changes in the Brief, and thus to let you all the time necessary we've decided to extend the contest till August 5th. Great news isn’t it?
You now have more time to create the perfect poster and tagline for Banamex!! We know you can do it!!
Banamex is the leading Mexican bank. It is regarded as the most solid, trusted and secure in the financial system. Yet Banamex is more than a bank. For over 125 years it has been a driving force behind the development of Mexico and its people, and has had a big impact in cultural, social and environmental areas. At the same time, Banamex genuinely puts its customers at the center, supporting their families and businesses, anticipating what they want and need, enabling their everyday projects and making their dreams real.
Banamex allows Mexicans to have access to solid, trusted and secure financial services and empowers them with “the will to do”.
Create a poster with an original tagline that expresses how Banamex, through its solid legacy, contributions and closeness to people can empower its customers as well as the whole of Mexico to achieve their goals.
Your tagline must be creative and original with high impact that shows credibility and closeness with customers. It must express the bank’s philosophy and values that set banamex aside from its competition by being “more than just a Bank”. Banamex is committed to its customers and to Mexico, anticipating what they want and need, enabling their everyday projects and making their dreams real. Banamex empowers “the will to do”.
Your tagline will be used in all bank communications across all products and services.
To help you, you can think about some big brands you know and how they express their values in one catch sentence. Think about famous taglines you know and imagine what Banamex should say.
Also, starting with the logo of Banamex could help you:
Banamex’s symbol is a "rosetta" and it is composed of five parts that showcase our values of coming together to create positive change. When the elements of the symbol come together, it implies constant movement, which tells a story of moving forward to create positive change.
Here is how the brand expresses their values:
- Worldly – service and global growth driver
- Intuitive- focused on the client in order to achieve simplicity
- Relentless Passion- innovation and leadership. Works with great effort from the heart
- Social Commitment- it works for a better Mexico
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,700
- #3 Prize €1,000
Print: photo or illustration with text
The priority of this contest is to find a powerful, catchy tagline that balances the credibility, closeness and empowerment to the customer with how solid and secure Banamex is.
The tagline is more important than the visual so the tagline takes priority but please make sure your entry includes both elements.
Guidelines for this contest
- All entries should have a tagline and an image
- Tagline must be in English or Spanish
- Please look at the video in the player to understand what Banamex stands for.
- You can use the Banamex logo, available here.
- Please visit the following sites for more information about Banamex:
- You can use light-hearted humor in your visual and tagline if you think it is appropriate.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.