Beyond transportation, what brilliant experiences can a car offer?
Besides taking you from A to B, what role could a car play in your life? What special memories, unique experiences or great moments could happen with a car? Could a car be seen as a home, as a place to heal or to create? Even as a friend? Or can you think of a different way to use your car? Hyundai believes that cars have a special place in people's lives and can bring you brilliant experiences, beyond being just... cars.
Tell us an original and engaging story where people have a brilliant, memorable experience with a car that is more than just a car.
Think about how unique a car can be and what kind of brilliant experience it can bring to you. It can be funny, quirky, vibrant or even touching. Try to come up with an original story that will ‘wow’ the audience. Your video, animation or print should be high quality in order to feature in Hyundai's global campaigns.
We are giving you an example to help you understand what we expect. Please do not copy this in your media as it will lead to rejection.
Examples: A car could be an inspiration: a fashion designer got stuck while creating his new seasonal collection so he left his office and started wandering around the street outside. Suddenly, a car passed by and the beautiful streamlined curve on the rear of the car inspired him; he used this curve as the basis for his new collection. A car could also be an artistic tool for people to express themselves, such as decorating their car to express their personality or to deliver special messages.
Jury's Prize Video
- #1 Prize €25,000
- #2 Prize €12,000
- #3 Prize €6,000
- #4 Prize €2,000
- #5 Prize €2,000
- #6 Prize €2,000
Jury's Prize Design
- #1 Prize €10,000
- #2 Prize €5,000
- #3 Prize €2,500
- #4 Prize €1,000
- #5 Prize €1,000
- #6 Prize €1,000
Print or video/animation recommended in 30 - 60 seconds
We are looking for original, unique and high quality entries with a clever concept and engaging story to be featured globally by Hyundai in its "live brilliant" campaign either online, on TV, in print or on billboards. Find a unique idea for what a car could be beyond a mode of transportation.
Guidelines for this contest
- You do not need to feature a car in your entry if you can express the concept of what you want to say without one in an easily understandable way. If you feature a car, it has to be a Hyundai (you can feature a car in many ways: interior, exterior, a car in the background or a car passing by).
- You must end your video/animation with the Hyundai end-frame video provided here
- If you create an entry in print, you must include the Hyundai logo provided here
You can find pictures of Hyundai cars here
Submit your entry in English or subtitled in English.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.