Turn Fiat 500 models into people's portraits!
Hello! We've updated the template with Fiat 500 models, do check it out :)
New - do not share content
Hi ! On the Fiat Facebook page, one color will be revealed weekly. To keep the surprise effect, please do not share your creation on the web during the whole duration of the contest. In fact, you may lose your chances to be picked as a winner. Be fairplay !
It is often said that a car reflects the driver’s personality. Whether you drive a pick-up truck or a convertible sports car, your car conveys an image of yourself that you want to communicate to others: this could be status, independence, toughness, coolness, etc...
The Fiat 500 is “Unmistakably Trendy, Undeniably You”. And because you can now customize the car to make it your own, it says even more about you!
Can you turn the four Fiat 500 models into people’s portraits?
Calling all budding art directors and photographers! Your challenge is to create a series of 4 different photographic portraits of individuals, each illustrating the atmosphere and color scheme of a specific FIAT 500 model.
The 4 Fiat models to illustrate in 4 portraits (1 portrait for each model):
- Blue / Nightclubbing - illustrated by the Fiat 500 Blue Soul
- Pink / Romanticism - illustrated by the Fiat 500 Idol Pink
- Red / Sportswear - illustrated by the Fiat 500S Pasodoble Red
- Beige & Black / Summertime - illustrated by the Fiat 500C New Age Cream
Your photography needs to be in colour and show a person. For each of the four photographs, please provide a short description of 50 characters maximum that gives more information about the individual you have chosen to illustrate the car model. Some examples: “Enzo on his way to Monte Carlo”, "Justin enjoying the sunshine", "Shamrock is into glam rock". Feel free to create your own short caption about your character.
In your creation, keep in mind that the Fiat 500 is about optimism, glamour and fashion. It is an iconic, stylish yet accessible car – an “everyday masterpiece”.
The four photographs do not necessarily need to feature the same person. It can be either you or other people.
Please upload your pictures and texts in the template provided in the toolkit.
- #1 Prize €1,500
- #2 Prize €750
- #3 Prize €250
Four photos and four short descriptions must be uploaded into the template provided.
- We will only accept entries consisting of four photos (one for each car model) and four short text descriptions (one for each photo).
- The winning creators will capture the best quality photographs and manage to create a strong link between the themes the cars evoke and their photographs and descriptions.
Your creations will be used on Fiat’s French Facebook page to promote the Fiat 500.
Guidelines for this contest
- No illustration work – your entries must look like real photographs.
- Please submit your entry in English or French.
- While creating your entry, keep in mind the personality of the Fiat 500 brand: optimism, glamour, iconic, stylish, fashion and accessible.
- No trashiness or sexual imagery.
- In the description of your media, please briefly explain the idea behind each photograph.
- Do not insert any text into the photographs - please put it below in the box provided.
- Each photograph needs to have a minimum resolution of 440 x 380 pixels.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.