Capture, in a visual, the 4 modes of Yoga that empower you to do bigger things!
In life there are people who dream and will always keep dreaming…and there are people who dream and then start doing.
"We make the tools, you make them do" is one of the main taglines of Lenovo and describes what they stand for: Lenovo produces computers for “those who do”. Their products enable people to achieve anything they want. Their computers are therefore “Do Machines”: with these machines, absolutely anyone can roll up their sleeves and make things happen.
Lenovo has launched a new convertible device called Yoga that combines a laptop and a tablet. Have you ever tried to read a recipe on a tablet while cooking? Ever wanted to save space on your desk by using your laptop to play music?
Well, with the Lenovo Yoga – so named for its flexibility - these difficulties are solved.
As well as using it like a normal laptop in display form, you can also fold back the touch screen to create a tablet, as well as tent or stand mode. These 4 modes allow you to use the device easily and in any situation.
Yoga is a real “Do Machine” and whether you're on the job, on the road or on the couch, it’s so flexible and versatile that it allows you to do anything you want, anywhere and anytime
Lenovo is looking for a clear and simple way for people to understand at first glance - in one single visual - that Yoga has 4 modes and that these 4 modes help “those who do”.
Through a self-explanatory print visual, demonstrate that Yoga has 4 modes that help “those who do”.
Capture in one single visual the way that Yoga positively impacts your capacity to achieve things.
You must use the 4 icons (visible on the design page and downloadable in the toolkit) in your entry.
TIPS: Think about the barriers that might prevent some people from using either a tablet or a laptop… what are the drawbacks? They can sometimes be difficult to hold and can slip from your hands, touch screen keyboards are not convenient for typing long emails… now think about how Yoga solves these problems by offering both formats in one device. How does Yoga help you to achieve bigger and better things?
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €500
Print : Pictures, illustrations with text
We will award entries that capture at a glance how Yoga and its 4 modes helps you to do more.
Guidelines for this contest
- You must include Lenovo’s logo, available here. Images of Yoga are also available there (optional for you to use).
- You must use the 4 icons. Download them here.
- To learn more about Yoga, please visit this.
- To learn more about Lenovo’s motto “the Power of Do”, watch this video.
- Your entry must be in English or subtitled in English.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Keep the source files / working files of your entry until the winners have been announced as they may be needed.
- Your participation must comply with the rules you accepted when you joined the contest.
- Your entry has to be your own work to be considered into the contest. If you have included protected elements (music, photographs, designs, fonts, etc.), make sure to fill in the Legal Information section when you upload. You may be asked to provide the authorizations and licenses to use such elements.
- You must be able to provide the written authorizations from each of the authors and actors who have contributed to the entry.
- Do not depict sexual, violent, religious, political content or any illicit content as per the rules.
- Any entry that fails to comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.