Show us how your morning routine with Actimel helps you get ready and prepare for a great day.
It’s amazing what a little bit of routine can do to make your day better. For a less stressful day, President Obama is working out for 45 minutes every day, then eats breakfast with his family, reads the papers, after what he is able to start his day of work.
Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton wakes up at 7 am and goes for a run on the grounds of Kensington Palace with her puppy Lupo. Then she has a healthy breakfast made of porridge and drinks an entire pot of tea.
The simple fact of doing the same series of action every morning allows you to start your day optimistically. Actimel plays the role of the day starter and it allows you to get into the mindset you’ll need for a successful day.
Through an engaging and entertaining video or animation, bring to life the importance of morning preparation, and how Actimel plays a role in this.
Knowing that the decision to have a good day is in one’s hand, tell a story that will convince people to adopt a daily morning routine that includes Actimel to prepare for a successful day. This routine should include Actimel consumption throughout the video.
Your video or animation has to be short and impactful so that people will want to share it. It will be put on-line if it’s brilliant!
TIPS: Think about the activities you do every morning. Are you the kind of person who wakes up very early before the others in order to have the time to do your things? Or are you always in a rush but finally never late? Do you have a tip to wake you up? List the actions you do through the early hours… How do you get up and switch to work mode? How do you get energized?
- #1 Prize €2,500 up to €5,000
- #2 Prize €1,500 up to €3,000
- #3 Prize €1,000 up to €2,000
* Jury’s Prizes reflect the brand’s decision to acquire Intellectual Property. When no intellectual property is acquired, eYeka guarantees that 50% of the full Prize amount is awarded. When the brand acquires the intellectual property rights to the entries, the full amount is awarded.
Video or animation no longer than 30 sec.
We will award creations that show in an unexpected and impactful way how important it is to have a morning routine and how Actimel plays an important role. We are looking for unexpected and personal stories, not “TV ads”.
Guidelines for this contest
- Your video or animation should not be longer than 30 sec.
- Your story is about a preparation. It can take place in the morning or before an important event.
- We do not want to see TVs ads. Create a video that is original and personal. Something that feels real and emotional.
- You must show a bottle of Actimel in your video, but including a logo is not mandatory.
- Actimel is not en energy drink, keep this in mind while creating your entry.
- Do not show extreme sports or dangerous activities.
- You can download products shots and logos here.
- Your entry must be in English or any other language as long as it’s English subtitled.
eYeka Standard Guidelines
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)