Open up Comfort's world of pampering, with a sniff
We have good news for you! The contest has been extended for another 2 weeks! The new deadline for sending your media is February 7th .
We would also like to give you some extra tips about “pampering” as some of you told us you’re not sure how to express “pampering experiences” in your video.
Here, the pampering moment means the moment when a stressed modern young woman feel relaxed, rejuvenated and invigorated, not in a passive but more in an active way.
For example, she escapes through a sniff of the clothes to some places/occasions that she will dream to be at, e.g. an elegant and blissful afternoon tea in a nice and cozy cafe with her best friends, or a zen and invigorating outdoor yoga near the beach/in a green field; etc.
Modern women have demanding lives with too many roles to play. They strive to achieve the perfect balance between their responsibilities at home and at work, and this is stressful. Women need moments of pampering to make them feel relaxed and rejuvenated.
Comfort, the well-known fabric conditioner brand, has launched a product range with “Comfort Aromatherapy”. They contain essential oils that can make clothes release fragrance after washed. This fragrance will help a stressed modern woman to feel relaxed and rejuvenated; and most importantly, to make her feel pampered.
Through an engaging and relevant video/animation, bring to life the moment when Comfort’s blissful fragrances give the most amazing pampering experiences to a stressed woman.
Your work should create a moment when the pampering feeling transports the woman to a fantasy world, it is not necessary to be surreal but the experience has to be joyful, pampering and also active. Stretch your creativity but also put yourself into the shoes of those stressed modern women. Show us a unique and relevant pampering moment triggered by a sniff of the blissful fragrance from Comfort.
Tips from eYeka: (we are not giving the answers but just thought starters so please do not make your work look exactly like our examples)
You can get inspiration from movie, drama, TV series, or simply the true story of people around you. Think about when she will need the moment most and when it can be related to the fragrance of the fabric. E.g. it could be a moment when she is collecting clothes from the clothesline, the fragrance from the clothes transports her to a fantasy world: the clothesline becomes a swing and she becomes a little girl on the swing, she is carefree and having a lollipop. Or you can bring out women’s different understanding of what “pampering” means, e.g. the different fragrances of the conditioner makes her feel like travelling across various beautiful sceneries from different corners of the world – in a vast and purple lavender field or in a small but delicate garden with all different kinds of beautiful roses; etc.
- #1 Prize €5,000
- #2 Prize €3,000
- #3 Prize €2,000
Video/animations up to 60s
We are expecting original, engaging but also relevant works that bring to life the moment of “pampering” that Comfort gives to modern women in a unique and creative way. We are not looking for ads but some content to connect with the audience.
The winning entry will be awarded and featured on Comfort’s social media channels (facebook, youtube; etc).
Guidelines for this contest
• Your entry must be in English or other languages with English subtitles.
• Since the fabric conditioner is about clothes and fragrance, it will be great that the pampering is delivered via “Fragrance sniffing” or fragrances released from “clothes”.
eYeka standard guidelines
• Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)
• Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
• Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
• You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
• If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
• eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
• Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.