Set teens on a love journey with Cornetto, with a great ending
Teenagers aspire to be “fearless romantics”. Teenage love is one of the most innocent, lovely and vulnerable feelings. Sadly, sometimes social pressure, a shy personality or other obstacles can hold teens back from fully expressing their love or enjoying a pure loving moment.
Cornetto is a lovely ice cream and a social brand. Teens will enjoy it the most with their beloved ones. The taste is like a journey for the senses: from unique unwrapping, biting into the artisanal crown, then to the crispy wafer, enjoying the ice cream core and finally the chocolate tip ending.... the favourite part of the experience. The great taste from start to end inspires teenagers to dive in and fully enjoy moments together. Love gives you more when you dare to dive in fully. So enjoy the ride, love the ending!
Show teens how Cornetto helps to express their love to each other in a lovely and clever way through an engaging and youthful video/animation.
Your creation should tell an engrossing and delightful story to show how Cornetto, the lovely and delicious ice cream helps teenagers to express their love to each other in a youthful, fun and witty manner. Speak teens’ language and be part of their culture. Make them love your work and also fall in love with Cornetto. Not only because of its great taste but also the clever, witty and lovely way it expresses love.
Tips from eYeka: (we are not giving the answers but just thought starters so please do not make your work look exactly like our examples)
You can get inspiration from movie, drama, TV series, or simply the true story of people around you. You can start putting yourself into teenagers' shoes. What will be the situation where and when they want to express love to each other and how Cornetto can play a surprisingly clever and lovely role. E.g. a teenage boy failed to attend a girl's birthday party because he has to hang out with the pack, he uses Cornetto as a microphone to sing an apologetic song to the girl. She is charmed and they share the ice cream.
- #1 Prize €12,500
- #2 Prize €5,000
- #3 Prize €2,500
Video/animation - duration: 23 seconds (not more, not less).
We expect high quality 23-sec video/animation that are refreshingly engaging and with strong storytelling. They should fit in teenager’s culture and become something cool enough that they would love and share.
The winning entry will be awarded and feature on Cornetto’s social media channels mostly in Asia Pacific.
Guidelines for this contest
• Your entry must be in English or other languages with English subtitles.
• You need to feature the Cornetto logo in your creation
• Your entry needs to be 23 seconds because Cornetto will add a 7 seconds clip at the end to make it a 30 seconds video.
• Your video/animation will be promoted across the World but mainly in Asia so please avoid any sexual connotation in your creation and mind the wardrobe of your protagonist - no thighs exposed, no cleavages or shoulders exposed.
• If possible and relevant you could choose Asian talents that would appeal across Asian countries (Pan-Asian look).
• No extreme sports in your stories.
eYeka standard guidelines
• Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)
• Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
• Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
• You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
• If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
• eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
• Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.