Make cold the hottest trend!
Cold is not commonly seen as something people value and look for. When it comes to weather, food or the pool temperature, we generally like it hot!
Yet, there is one area where cold can bring benefits … Laundry!
Ariel (Tide in the US, Dash in Italy) has a detergent that brilliantly washes clothes, even at 30 °C or below!
Using cold for laundry has several positive impacts: it saves money because you lower your energy bills, it helps the environment as you use less energy and it keeps the new feeling of your clothes for longer while taking better care of colours.
However, people who do wash in cold tend to keep it as a bit of secret. This is something they do not actively talk about, as other people (hot lovers) may consider it not “clean” or “unhygienic”.
When we challenge people who would only consider washing in hot to try washing in cold with Ariel (Tide in the US, Dash in Italy), 90% convert to washing in cold full time as a result!
Ariel (Tide in the US, Dash in Italy) believes that cold can make a true and measurable positive impact... If only more people knew about it !
Help us make cold the hottest trend with a surprising and entertaining video where cold is the hero and better than hot and give a positive twist to a situation.
We would like you to think of your video as one that people would want to share with their friends as soon as they see it . Your video would make others think “It’s fun! It’s unexpected! Cold is better than hot!" and it would make people switch behavior and start washing in cold.
If your entry is great it will be showcased online!
- #1 Prize €8,000
- #2 Prize €5,000
- #3 Prize €2,000
Videos or animations not longer than 30 sec, or less.
We are looking for original videos, impactful and ready to use straightaway on YouTube and Facebook. Think about the ones you liked in the past and get inspired by them!
We will award creators who would have thought of great parallel with situations where cold makes a great impact, like washing at low temperature with Ariel (Tide in the US, Dash in Italy) do.
Specific guidelines for this Contest
- You do not have to feature laundry activities in your entry. If you want to, you are free to do so but your chances to win are not higher.
- Do not show any other brands that Ariel (Tide in the US, Dash in Italy).
- Do not make unsupportable promises like Ariel (Tide in the US, Dash in Italy) can get rid of every stains at the first wash.
- Do not show the product being ingested or in contact with eyes or skin.
- Do not show cigarettes, alcohol, sex or drugs.
- Do not show kids under 7 yo.
- Videos and animations should be no longer than 30 sec.
- Your entry must be in English or other languages with English subtitles.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)