Show us the last time you did something for the first time
Life is full of “first times”. “The first time” opens the door to possibility. It keeps our momentum on trying new things and exploring new experience. It is not easy to keep the courage and the curiosity to try and experience. There are always hesitations and holding backs to move out of your comfort zone. But when is the last time you did something for the first time?
Coca-Cola, the energetic and refreshing drink, is calling for high-quality and original video/animation from you to motivate and inspire its audience to keep trying new things and experiencing life in “Coca-Cola” style.
Through an original, engrossing and high-quality mini-film, show us the last time when you did something for the first time, inspired by Coca-Cola.
Your film should be engaging and inspiring enough to motivate audience to grab the possibility and do something new for the first time. Coca-Cola should be at the heart of your creation and embed your story with energy, dynamism and positive spirit. And you should have the brand and the product clearly and smartly weaved into your story. Create something beyond cliché and move people with something different.
Tips from eYeka: (we are not giving the answers but just thought starters so please do not make your work look exactly like our examples)
You can get inspiration from your life, from movie, drama, TV series, or simply the true story of people around you. You can start thinking about what would be the most difficult “first time”: e.g. the 1st time when a person who was scared of height went for skydiving. Or what would be the most exciting “first time”: e.g. a teenager travelled alone for the 1st time, he was so excited about what he saw and learned... Or you can think about the obstacles of the “first time” and the rollercoaster of emotions you felt, until finally, you felt elated when you did it.
- #1 Prize €24,000
- #2 Prize €6,000
- #3 Prize €3,000
Video/animation from 60 secs to as long as you want.
We are calling for mini films that are well executed and can inspire and move people. The film will have impact on Coca-Cola’s fans around Latin America and Asia.
The winning entry will be featured in Coca-Cola’s Social TV channel and potentially screened in cinemas. The winner will be awarded and announced as “Coca-Cola’s Content Director of the year”. And also he/she will get a chance to direct the next big Coke online video.
Specific guidelines for this contest
• Your entry must be in English or other languages with English subtitles.
• You need to feature the Coca-Cola product and brand in your story.
• There is no time constraint for your entry but please tell an inspiring and engaging story.
• We are not asking you to do an ad for Coke but a short-film for online content.
• Please make sure your don’t have any sexual connotation in your creation.
eYeka standard guidelines
• Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)
• Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
• Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
• You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
• If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
• eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
• Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.