Design a gift pack to make Lipton tea the best choice for gifting
Gifting is more than a social protocol. It is a lovely, heart-warming and creative way to communicate your emotions (such as love, appreciation, respect; etc.) to someone. Hence whenever gifting season comes, people are always thinking: “I need something special”.When it comes to “special”, not only the gift inside matters, but also the packaging.
However, tea seems not always the best choice for gifting because people often feel it is not interesting and special enough. They will turn to something brighter or more exciting, or seek for something more premium.
Lipton, the world-leading tea brand, is asking for your ideas to make Lipton tea the best choice for gifting across all different gifting seasons (Christmas, Ramadan, Chinese new year, birthday, wedding; etc.).
Design a premium yet bright and exciting gift pack for Lipton tea to make tea something “special” to give across all different gifting seasons.
Your gift pack design should give Lipton tea an emotional touch in different gifting occasions.It should be embodied with brightness and excitement to stand out on the shelf. It should look premium but not a luxury gift! And don’t forget to think about what material/design can make your gift pack look premium and stand out on the shelf. E.g. some brands use tin or wooden box to make the packaging look more premium.
Think about what Lipton product you want to put into your pack to deliver the emotion and also give more flavors for people to enjoy. To add more values to the pack, you can also design a unique gift (a mug; etc.) to go with the tea products.
Your gift pack should travel well across different regions and cultures，so make sure it will be loved by people from different cultural background.
Tips from eYeka: (we are not giving the answers but just thought starters so please do not make your work look exactly like our examples)
You can start thinking about how to make tea into something heartwarming, festive and emotional. Maybe through a symbol, e.g. the varied flavors of Lipton tea will enrich people’s life like a rainbow.Or you can think about the moment that tea facilitates, especially when it connects people and brings a joyful touch, and how that can be translated into a gift pack. Think about the theme first then the details. You can also get inspiration from the gift pack of other categories (candy, chocolate; etc.)
- #1 Prize €1,500 up to €3,000
- #2 Prize €750 up to €1,500
- #3 Prize €250 up to €500
* Jury’s Prizes reflect the brand’s decision to acquire Intellectual Property. When no intellectual property is acquired, eYeka guarantees that 50% of the full Prize amount is awarded. When the brand acquires the intellectual property rights to the entries, the full amount is awarded.
Pictures, illustrations, sketches with explanations.
We are expecting original, unique and well-executed gift pack ideas to make Lipton tea a special gift to give. This one gift pack should be suitable for all the gifting seasons across the year. Make sure it can travel around the world to bring love to people from different regions.
The winning entries will be awarded and made into the real gift pack for Lipton tea.
Specific guidelines for this contest:
• Your entry must be in English
• You entry should include the Lipton product choice, a unique gift (optional),the graphic of the packaging design and a short description about the idea/story behind.
• Please use the Lipton logo in your design, download from here.
• Please use the Lipton yellow (10%M 100%Y) in your design.
• If you want to know more about the product variants Lipton tea offers, please refer to www.liptontea.com.
eYeka standard guidelines:
• Please prepare a single file (PPT/PDF presentation) if you are submitting prints or documents with multiple pages.
• Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)
• Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
• Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
• You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
• If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
• eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
• Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.