Show us what it means to enjoy the present moment with like minded people.
New Editorial News
Please keep in mind that we need you to tell us a story through your media. If you submit a photo, please tell us the story of the photo in the description. Indeed, we really want to understand the context of this moment: who you are with, what the feelings are, what do you do, where it takes place etc. Finally, don't forget that this moment is your own, and each person will have its own interpretation
Someone once said: “Make the most of today. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift”. This quote became famous because it’s a universal truth.
Living a moment truly with friends or relatives, enjoying the present with no illusion, no need to pretend, no worries about the past or the future is one of the best feeling on Earth.
A refreshing, light, alcoholic drink can allow you to be truly present within this moment. Not out of control, not drunk, not sleepy or sedated, but ultimately present, relaxed and present.
This universal feeling applies to all people but has specific echoes in one’s own culture. Not everyone will feel that “today is a gift” at the same time of the day.
Through a video or a print, show us what it means to you to enjoy the present moment, when time stops and nothing else matters but you and the people you are with.
Whether you are from Russia, Japan or Mexico, your way of living the present moment is different.
Show us how your culture imprints this “real moment”.
The present moment is about being under no illusion that the future can be controlled neither the past can be brought alive. It’s about living better in the present. You are at your best with no mask on. Your most natural attractive qualities shine through. There is a natural chemistry exchange between likeminded people.
When does this happen to you? At what occasions? Where are you? With who? What is the mood?
Your entries will help a light alcoholic drink brand understand your culture. This is your chance to become the ambassador of your culture!
The ideal entry for this contest would be a series of images or a video showing in which occasion a true moment is likely to happen in your culture.
To start creating your idea, think about your socializing habits and what you like to do with others. What moments do you like the most? How do you make the most of the present? When are you more likely to shed the masks and be yourself?
For example a Chinese person would be more likely to live this occasion at home, with a couple of friends as they get in from work. For French people, the present moment might happen when they meet up in a bar, before lunch time and gather a group of friends from high school. (these are made-up examples and not necessarily what actually happens. The true moment can happen in a park, on the edge of a kerb in the street, anywhere.)
Jury's Prize Video
- #1 Prize €8,000
- #2 Prize €5,000
- #3 Prize €2,000
Jury's Prize Design
- #1 Prize €2,500
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €1,000
Print: presentations, photos and illustrations with text, collages.
Videos : videos or animations up to 45 sec.
We want a visual representation of what a "real" moment with friends looks like. We will award entries that tell an original and entire story of this special moment. Explain the occasion, using text and photos. Be truthful, what we look for is something that comes from your heart!
Specific guidelines for this contest:
· Please don't do an ad for a "perfect" fake moment. You do not need to put a tagline in your entry. We want to feel that the scene your describe is true.
· If you submit a print, explain the situation: use text and photos to let us understand what happens from A to Z.
· If you submit a video, show the story from its beginning to the end with all the components that make this moment a success.
· Submit your entry in English or any other language as long as it’s English subtitled.
. Please don't do an ad for a "perfect" fake moment. You do not need to put a tagline in your entry. We want to feel that the scene your describe is true.
Other guidance because this is an alcohol related contest:
· Please do not portray any character whose age is below 25 y/o.
· Do not portray drinking while someone should focus 100% on a potentially dangerous activity like driving a car, a motorcycle, operating machinery; etc.
· If you portray people drinking, do not show them drinking shots, do “bottom-up” or being drunk.
· In your story drinking should not help any character being more sexually attractive.
· In your story it’s not drinking that helps the protagonist socialize better. When they socialize, drinking is only a part of it, not the reason why.
· Alcohol is not an energy drink. It cannot give you more strength or transform you into any kind of superhero, or increase your performance.
· Do not depict significant change in mood or environment after drinking.
· Do not depict people smoking while drinking.
eYeka standard guidelines:
· Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
· If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
· eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
· Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
· Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
· Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)
· Please submit one single document if your entry has multiple pages.