How can Santa Claus deliver so many presents in one single night?
Christmas wouldn’t be the same without children thinking that Santa will visit them on Christmas Eve. Children are told to behave well throughout the year so that their wishes are answered on Christmas Eve… and Santa is always there to deliver! But rarely do people wonder how the presents have been brought there!? How does Santa Claus deliver so many presents to so many people across so many cultures throughout the world? Does he have a secret recipe to be so reliable?
In this contest, we want you to show that “Yes He Can!”. We want you to put stars in the eyes of children (and adults) again, by showing us how Santa distributes presents to every child in the world on Christmas Eve. From modern transportation systems to magical means of delivering presents, don’t stifle your creativity and create the visual that ALL kids in the world should see to crave for Christmas.
Surprise us with beautiful, original, and funny visuals that reveal how Santa can deliver presents to all children in the World on Christmas Eve!
We think it is time to prove the trustworthiness of Santa, by simply showing that “Yes He Can!” No matter what happens during the year, Santa will be on the spot on Christmas eve to make us happy!
We want people throughout the world to have sparks in their eyes when they see your entry about Santa’s secret to deliver presents for Christmas 2012. Find an original and unprecedented way to show how Santa delivers presents all around the world on Christmas Eve, from Beijing to Paris, from London to Johannesburg, from Sydney to New York!
The winning ideas will be spread in renowned online publications, so don’t miss your chance to participate and make it look good! It's Christmas after all!
You might want to think about big events that happened in 2012, and link it to your story: Do you think Santa jumps from a helicopter, like the Queen notionally did at the opening Ceremony of the London Olympics? Or maybe he gets even higher, and Felix Baumgartner has seen Santa preparing Christmas during his free fall from space?
You can also think of your own imaginary secret, something no one has ever thought of regarding Santa.
- #1 Prize €500
We are looking for humorous and original visualizations, that show the secret of Santa Claus in a new and surprising way. Something that people will want to share online and that journalists will find so fun and clever that they will want to write about it.
· We are looking for original ideas but as we want people to share them online, and the media to feature them, the quality of your entry needs to be high: It needs to look good.
eYeka standard guidelines
· Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
· You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
· If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
· eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
· Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
· Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
· Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)