Show us how two lemons with a bad sense of humor can promote Pepsi Twist!
New Editorial News
Further to your request, we chased up Pepsi Twist products images and we got it now! Yeah! So, if you want to show Pepsi twist in your video, it's available on specific guidelines for Pepsi Twist contest. :) Are you getting more idea with this good news? We are waiting for your creative and fun video for this contest.
New Editorial News
Hello, those Pepsi lemons characters came from Brazil. That's why they enjoy hot and hip humor! In Brazil, lemons are green and not yellow. So please be aware that our lemons should be green color for this contest! You can create your own green lemon for this contest. Fruit animating, clay animation, costume.. etc. Just don't forget how fun, daring and edgy they are. Thank you ;)
Pepsi Twist is a refreshing cola flavored with a hint of lemon that is very popular in Brazil. . Youngsters love this drink as it is a new and interesting way to drink cola and because it tastes really good. But not enough people are willing to try it... We need to convince them.
The good news: We have some help. Two edgy lemons came to life to promote Pepsi Twist... by being lemons they have quite an acidic sense of humor... They are quirky but people still love them as they are so daring and entertaining... in their own ways!
Surprise us with original, cringingly funny and disruptive videos that show our lemon characters daring youngsters to try Pepsi Twist.
The winning videos will be played on digital platforms, movies theaters or even on TV.
TIPS: Think about some comedians who push the boundaries like Ricky Gervais or the South Park characters for example. What would he say if they were reincarnated as lemons? Wondering whether you should wince or laugh... It’s definitely memorable and worth sharing with your friends
- #1 Prize €3,500 up to €7,000
- #2 Prize €1,500 up to €3,000
- #3 Prize €800 up to €1,600
* Jury’s Prizes reflect the brand’s decision to acquire Intellectual Property. When no intellectual property is acquired, eYeka guarantees that 50% of the full Prize amount is awarded. When the brand acquires the intellectual property rights to the entries, the full amount is awarded.
Videos and Animations up to 30 sec.
We are looking for great quality videos that show the quirky lemons characters as brand ambassadors that bring fun and irreverence while highlighting the qualities of Pepsi Twist.
Specific guidelines for this Contest
- Keep in mind the personality of the lemons characters (fun, daring, edgy) and the quality of Pepsi Twist (fresh cola with a hint of lemon) in order to make relevant videos.
- Please download the logo provided here .
- The lemons characters are available here.
- Pepsi Twist products images are available here.
- Do not show product from Pepsi competitors.
- Do not portray kids below the age of 12.
- Do not show sign of obesity in your creation.
- Your entry must be in English or Portuguese, or in any other language if it’s English subtitled.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)
- The copyright over the lemon characters is owned exclusively by Pepsi-Cola, and Contestants will have no right to use them, except for the sole propose to create the videos subject to the present contest. Copyright over the lemon characters remains and will remain exclusively in the name of Pepsi-Cola, being Contestants solely licensed to use the lemon characters to develop and produce the videos subject to the present contest.