Help Bunta powder sachets stand out!
There is a big brand (which we can’t tell you the name) who is asking us a question. Let’s call this brand Bunta. It makes powdered beverages that are very popular among kids and their parents. They come in either multi serve or single serve sachets. You can buy them in any grocery store or street stall. Available in two flavors (lime and orange), they are often bought by kids on their way back to school and consumed at home. Mothers are the ones who buy more than just one sachet, when they do their shopping. Bunta is sold in the US, Latin America and Middle East.
Here is Bunta’s problem: the way the sachets are displayed in the shops is not fantastic. Mostly they are attached together in a “string” and then hung over from poles. People tear off a sachet and buy it. When the number of sachets decreases no one can see the products anymore. Another way to sell them is to throw them in a box on a cluttered counter. Not nice, not fun, not cool.
Bunta wonders how they could create a terrific carton or display, in order to make their powder sachets attractive and have people to notice it.
Create an original and nice display box in carton for the sachets of Bunta’s powdered beverage.
Your creation needs to be innovative, colorful and visually terrific so it stands out on a counter or close to it, in traditional stores or street stalls. We are looking for cost-effective ideas and ideally display boxes that are versatile (more than one use is possible).
Tips from eYeka
You can start creating your entry by thinking about what you see as you first enter a store. What’s around the counter and what drives your attention? Try to think about highly distinctive display boxes that set themselves apart from what you usually see!
Also, imagine that the carton display box is not just one of many boxes. Maybe it could be an integral part of the counter, that it is useful to the store owner rather than being a hassle. Maybe the solution is not to think about the box as a cumbersome storage asset, but to reinvent it as a functional tool, for both store owners and the clients?
Let your creativity flow, make Bunta stand out as THE powdered beverage in stores!
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €500
Print (presentations, illustrations, photography, sketches...)
We are looking for original and innovative ideas. Change the game, get crazy!
Be imaginative and attractive, your ideas will help a leading brand create the new generation of display boxes.
The winning creations will be those that stand out and draw attention.
Specific guidelines for this Contest
- You entry must include a paragraph of description to explain such as how it stands out, why people would love it, why it is convenient for the merchant and the buyer etc.
- You can use images of the (fake) product provided in the toolkit.
- Your display box must be executed in carton.
- Bunta is a family product that is joyful and fun. Please do not submit ideas that make it look cheap or dark.
- Bunta is loved by people. May your box be attractive and enjoyable for everyone.
- Please avoid submitting ideas with a complex carton folding.
- Your entry must be in English or in any other language if it is English subtitled.
eYeka standard guidelines
- For more readability, please put all your different media into one single document or file, such as .PDF or PPT presentation.
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)