Revolutionize oral care with the first connected toothbrush!
When it comes to oral care, most people take it for granted. Taking care of one’s teeth is not exciting and most people neglect their oral health, just because they are never really sure of doing the right thing. Do I brush the right way? (brush head should be at 45° angle, from gum line to bottom of the teeth) why does it hurt? Do I brush enough? Should I go to the dentist? Should I floss? Do I have gum problems?
Tell us what an electrical toothbrush that can connect to the Internet should offer to change your life for the better.
As part of your ideas imagine how this toothbrush could help diagnose potential health problems.
How does it work? Pretty simple: the electrical toothbrush is connected to the internet thanks to a standard wireless connection (Bluetooth or WiFi) embedded in them. The brush is connected to devices (smartphones, tablets) and both can communicate.
There is a lot you can think of! Be innovative and groundbreaking, because any of your needs could come true!
Tips from eYeka
There are a number of areas you can start with to create your entry:
For example, think about tooth brushing as a way , for example: to monitor your oral health. It could be the level of bacteria in mouth, the presence of cavities, the last time you brush etc. This would not only allow you to monitor your own oral health, but also that of your whole family, as the toothbrush might measure, control and display the dental health of your kids!
Another way to look at it might be to entertain people when they are brushing their teeth. It could be rewards, e-commerce, games, conversation with dentists, videos… By thinking about teeth brushing less as burden, you might think of totally new directions!
A third way to approach the subject is to rethink the traditional time and place that we associate with brushing our teeth: what if we could find a way to brush our teeth at any time of the day, wherever we are, not just in the evening in front of the bathroom sink! Unleash your creative thinking!!!
- #1 Prize €1,500 up to €3,000
- #2 Prize €750 up to €1,500
- #3 Prize €250 up to €500
* Jury’s Prizes reflect the brand’s decision to acquire Intellectual Property. When no intellectual property is acquired, eYeka guarantees that 50% of the full Prize amount is awarded. When the brand acquires the intellectual property rights to the entries, the full amount is awarded.
Print (presentations, illustrations, photography, sketches...)
The entries selected as winners will help a brand to develop a revolutionary product that people would use in two years.
We are looking for original and innovative ideas. Change the game, get crazy, look far and keep in mind that we want ideas that would make people’s life easier!
The winning creations will be those that stand out and draw attention.
Specific guidelines for this Contest
- Please explain your idea by using text and pictures.
- Tell us: what, how, why: what it is, how it works and why it is a great idea.
- You can use images of electrical toothbrush provided in the toolkit, or your personal one.
- Use only electrical toothbrush.
- Your entry must be in English only or in any other language if it’s English subtitled.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Please upload one single document when you are submitting a presentation.
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)