Share Danette's pleasures!
Danette is a popular and delicious dessert. In some countries Danette is seen as a “premium” and “gourmet” dessert preferably eaten alone, in "selfish" moments. Danette wants to change this and make Danette a dessert for shared moments; the simple moments that we love and enjoy, that bring us together and that make us feel connected. The idea is “when there is Danette, it generates a moment of shared pleasure.”
Show us how Danette can become a shared pleasure, enjoyed in shared moments.
Bring to life fresh and original stories that show a diversity of people enjoying Danette. The ideas should not focus on the dessert being eaten alone or just by families, but should include people that could be brought together to enjoy the “shared pleasure” of Danette, creating shared and special moments. While developing your ideas, please include a tagline or slogan that tells us why the situation you are featuring is a Danette moment.
Please keep in mind what is great about Danette: It is a brand for everyone, popular, fresh and fun.
TIPS: Beyond your family, think about moments you enjoy with others and about the role that food plays in those moments that you share. Be creative and think about how to make Danette a special part of those moments, to make them even more enjoyable.
- #1 Prize €3,500
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €800
Storyboards (with an idea for a TV commercial) or illustrations with explanations.
We are looking for high impact and unique stories that bring to life Danette dessert, enjoyed as a “shared pleasure.” Your stories should encourage people to eat Danette together more frequently. Your ideas should have a strong focus on Danette and the mood should be enjoyable and celebratory.
Your winning ideas will directly influence how Danette evolves including the development of a new TV campaign for Danette.
Specific guidelines for this Contest
- Please click here to download the Danette logo.
- Your entry must show Danette being enjoyed as a “shared pleasure.” Please do not submit any ideas that focus on “premium” or individual eating moments.
- Please do not submit any entries that show Danette being eaten in sexual, tenderness or sensual moments. Danette wants to inject fun into sharing!
- Please forget all the previous advertising you may know for Danette, we are looking for a new approach with new and original ideas.
- Entries accepted in English and Spanish or any other languages with English subtitles
eYeka standard guidelines
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)