Show us how love for easy going and affordable fashion can be a profitable business.
Sophie Paris is a very unique fashion brand. It is elegant yet has an easy-going style. It has a modern French touch yet it is affordable. It is a very successful brand yet it allows everyone to share its success by becoming a Sophie Paris member; that is being able to set-up your own business selling Sophie Paris' apparels and accessories to friends, family and more.
The model is simple: Anyone can become a Sophie Paris member. Go to the Sophie Paris website and contact your nearest representative to register. You will benefit from a 30% discount on purchase for all products you re-sell. It's like running your own mini-business. You can make it small or big, depending on how much time you want to commit. Sophie Paris provides very comprehensive training, marketing support and catalogs to help you on the way. There are always new collections and new items added so Sophie Paris customers never get tired of it (a new catalog is released every 7 weeks with over 1,000 items to choose from). More than 2 million members across the world already joined and the company is expanding fast. And there are still some that say that being fashionable is expensive...
Give us a TV ad idea to entice young women (and men) to join Sophie Paris as members so that they too could turn their love for elegant, easy-going yet affordable fashion into a profitable source of income.
In your ad idea, include a tagline for Sophie Paris. Your TV ad idea should capture the attention of young women but also appeal to young men. In your ad people should immediately grasp what the Sophie Paris style is about: French design, elegant, easy-going, a touch of style for day-to-day and special occasions yet affordable. Make it aspirational while keeping it accessible. Explain the benefits of joining as a member but don't make a long boring ad full of figures and classroom style demonstration. It is a TV ad after all so it has to be short, appealing and engaging.
Tips from eYeka: Think about your audience, what they like and what they aspire to be in their lives. Go to the brand website www.sophieparis.com to see the type of style, apparel, clothing on offer. There are already some videos there that look like ads. We are looking for something more appealing and original.
- #1 Prize €1,500 up to €3,000
- #2 Prize €750 up to €1,500
- #3 Prize €250 up to €500
* Jury’s Prizes reflect the brand’s decision to acquire Intellectual Property. When no intellectual property is acquired, eYeka guarantees that 50% of the full Prize amount is awarded. When the brand acquires the intellectual property rights to the entries, the full amount is awarded.
Storyboards, pictures/illustrations with explanations of what happens throughout the ad.
We are looking for original ideas that really bring to life all what is great about Sophie Paris, from its brand, its personality, its style and its very unique and rewarding business model. Do not forget to include an enticing tagline in your idea. Upon seeing your ad idea, people should want to join, to buy Sophie Paris clothes for themselves and for becoming a member, turning their love for great affordable fashion into a profitable business.
Your idea will inspire the production of the first TV ad for Sophie Paris
Specific guidelines for this contest
- Your entry must be in English
- Include a tagline in your entry.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.