Surprise us with the power of blazing warmth mixing with icy cool.
New Editorial News
The contest has been extended for 2 weeks! The new deadline for sending your media is November 7 now, please let us know if you need further clarifications on the brief.
New Editorial News
Dear creators, as many of you asked us, we inform you that this product is only available in Brazil, India and the Philippines but don't worry, it is not necessary to show it. Your story can be told using an analogy or a metaphor or other objects, don't forget to check the tips part in the brief ;-)
Young adults (18 - 24 years old) are “on the threshold” of independence. Stepping into society and establishing themselves as independent individuals, they are in a transition stage that is full of uncertainties and also changes. They don’t want to get stuck in a life in which everyday seems boring and predictable. Surprises and excitement are what they are looking for.
For these young adults, freshness from toothpaste is mundane, something that they have seen and known earlier and hence for them all the toothpastes look and feel the same. Most of them seek long lasting and impactful freshness from toothpaste, but hardly believe that any brand delivers it.
Closeup Fire Freeze is a toothpaste that has a unique red and blue gel combination: the red warming gel blazes through your mouth to wipe out bacteria while the blue gel delivers an invigorating lasting cooling freshness. The intense, explosive and tingling sensation of warmth and cool will be unlike anything young adults have tried before. It can definitely surprise them!
Show young adults how the combination of blazing warmth and cooling sensations from Closeup Fire Freeze delivers impactful cooling freshness, so powerful that everything else seems weak.
Your creation should capture the attention of young adults and surprise them out of their daily boredom. Bring to life this extraordinary sensation combining warming and cooling and show people its incomparable power. Capture your audience’s attention with your unique expression of this spectacular sensation and make them eager to try it out.
Tips from eYeka: Think about analogies, metaphors or objects that captures the combined warming and cooling sensation. Visualize it in an impactful way. Think outside the box (or the mouth). It can be totally imaginary or anchored in real life. E.g. you can think about a sci-fi war happening in the galaxy of a young man’s mouth, red army defeats the enemies – the insectoid aliens with fire missile while the blue army use their secret weapon of “cooling” to shield the galaxy with freshness. And when this young man exhales a wisp of air it looks like stars sparkling in it. Or you can make it more abstract like a painter playing with warm red and cool blue in his creation only to create an explosive, intense yet refreshing sensation when both colours mix...
- #1 Prize €5,000 up to €10,000
- #2 Prize €3,000 up to €6,000
- #3 Prize €1,000 up to €2,000
* Jury’s Prizes reflect the brand’s decision to acquire Intellectual Property. When no intellectual property is acquired, eYeka guarantees that 50% of the full Prize amount is awarded. When the brand acquires the intellectual property rights to the entries, the full amount is awarded.
Video/animation up to 60 seconds
We are looking for original and surprising ideas to show the unique sensation of Closeup Fire Freeze toothpaste and its powerful, long-lasting cooling impact. Your creation should capture the attention of young adults and surprise them out of their daily boredom.
Your ideas will inspire the communication of Closeup Fire Freeze and have the chance to become the core idea for the coming advertising campaign.
Specific guidelines for this contest
- Your audience is modern, spontaneous, trendy and active in social life.
- Closeup Fire Freeze is a positive, active, strong and unconventional brand. Your creation should fit the brand personality.
- You need to feature the Closeup Fire Freeze logo and product pack in your creation, download from here
- Your entry must be in English or other language with English subtitle.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.