Surprise teens with your unique interpretation of “Enjoy the Ride, Love the Ending".
New Editorial News
Good news! Cornetto provided the logo and the ice cream image if you want to use it in your creation. Check it out the toolkit in the brief, section Guidelines.
New Editorial News
The Cornetto’s motto in English "Enjoy the ride, love the ending" is directly related to the Cornetto’s experience. Do you know why? The last bite of a Cornetto with its chocolate tip is said to be the favorite part of the ice cream! So, we suggest that during your creation process you focus in the Cornetto’s motto in English: "Enjoy the ride, love the ending", even if in some countries Cornetto’s motto is a little bit different. Thank you!
Teenagers (14 – 19 years old) are an active, dynamic and fun loving group. They are always hanging out with their friends and are open to exploring new things, new looks, new brands and new technology.
Cornetto is a social brand. It is a brand that teens enjoy together with friends or as a couple enjoying life. The last bite of a Cornetto with its chocolate tip is said to be the favorite part of the ice cream. Usually, people think that the ending of something they enjoy is sad. They usually don’t look forward to it, and it is anticlimactic. Not with Cornetto! When you enjoy the ice cream you start with the crown and end on a high. You are looking forward to the chocolate ending. With this in mind, Cornetto is looking to develop a closer relationship with teens and become one of their favorite and most talked about brands. The “enjoy the ride, love the ending” motto reflects the attitude of Cornetto and the philosophy we want teens to embrace.
Surprise us with an original video or print that brings the Cornetto motto "enjoy the ride, love the ending" to life in a refreshingly unusual way, to catch teens' attention and make them want to share your entry with their friends.
Tell stories with your video and print that are original, disruptive, entertaining and most importantly, the kind of videos and prints that teens would want to share amongst themselves. Have fun with the print, use your imagination and surprise and delight.
For the videos, consider ideas that grab attention quickly, early within the first 5 seconds of the video. Use scenes of joy and surprise and finally keep the focus of the content on something that people would want to share with friends.
Be disruptive and provide unexpected and unusual ideas. However, keep your ideas clean and not shocking or crude. Cornetto is a brand that is fun.
TIPS: Think about some of your favorite videos that you have seen on social networking sites. Videos that you have shared with your friends because you have found them so funny, so engaging, so unexpected, so original and so cool. Think also about print ads that have surprised you and made you stop and read them. Perhaps they have been print ads you have shared with your friends. Think about why you have shared those videos or print and bring that magic into your interpretation of “enjoy the ride, love the ending” for Cornetto.
Jury's Prize Video
- #1 Prize €10,000
- #2 Prize €5,000
- #3 Prize €2,500
Jury's Prize Design
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €2,000
- #3 Prize €1,000
Print, videos / animations up to 60 seconds
We are looking for entries that are very creative, unexpected and surprising. Engaging ideas that express the Cornetto motto in a way that captures teens' attention. Your entries should share the mood of Cornetto “enjoy the ride, love the ending.” Be creative, reflect all parts of teen culture; be surprising, scary, dramatic, unusual, etc there are no limits to your imagination. Be very creative and have fun.
Winning ideas will be used on Cornetto’s Youtube and Facebook websites.
Specific Guidelines for this Contest
- You can use images of Cornetto and its logo provided here in the toolkit if you want.
- We are looking for print and videos that express the Cornetto motto, “enjoy the ride, love the ending.” Your print and videos should not be focused on the product, but be about Cornetto’s motto.
- We are looking for ideas that can work on a global scale, meaning that the language used must be widely understood. However, if you need to use text, your entry must be in English, or in any other language if it’s English subtitled.
- We are looking for original, disruptive and entertaining ideas. Stay away from clichés, cheesy puppy love and sexual references.
- Cornetto as a brand is not about extreme sports. Please do not submit any ideas that are based on extreme sports.
- If you are selected as a winner, we will ask you to add an end-frame which will be provided later. Please be sure to keep an HD or uncompressed MOV version of your work.
eYeka Standard Guidelines
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)