Show us how AQUA inspires and empowers people to make things better around them
When you are submitting your entry, please also answer these questions and write it on the media description part:
• Tell us what AQUA does to inspire you to make things better around you.
• Tell us what things you will improve around you and why.
• Don't forget to create a tagline.
Every single day is a journey. To make the journey meaningful, you have to discover, to build, to overcome, to succeed, to love, to provide, and to make things better around you. It is not about making more or getting more, but about doing more meaningful things in life.
AQUA believes that people who have inner strength to make things better for themselves and people around them can move an entire nation forward. This inner strength comes from a healthy body. That is the reason why AQUA commits to provide the best quality drinking water for people everyday. Because only by doing this, AQUA can help you to realize your inner strength to make things better around you
Now it’s time to celebrate AQUA's 40th anniversary. It’s been 40 years that AQUA has been there for individuals and families and: supporting them to make things better around them and helping them to progress by providing the best quality drinking water. And it always commits to make things better and better.
We would like you to demonstrate AQUA’s impact in a relevant way to engage people that a water brand can empower people to make things better around them.
Show us through an engaging and inspiring poster or storyboard how AQUA as a water brand can inspire and empower people to make things better around them.
Tell us an idea through visuals about how AQUA inspires and empowers people to make things better around them. The idea has to be engaging, inspiring, convincing and forward looking.
In your entry, create a tagline for AQUA that best expresses your idea on how it empowers people in their lives.
- #1 Prize €1,500 up to €3,000
- #2 Prize €750 up to €1,500
- #3 Prize €250 up to €500
* Jury’s Prizes reflect the brand’s decision to acquire Intellectual Property. When no intellectual property is acquired, eYeka guarantees that 50% of the full Prize amount is awarded. When the brand acquires the intellectual property rights to the entries, the full amount is awarded.
Poster (picture, photography) with description or storyboard.
We are looking for original and inspiring ideas to convince people that a water brand can empower people to make things better around them.
In your entry, you must include a tagline for AQUA that best expresses how it empowers people in their lives.
Your ideas will inspire the brand and its creative agency to develop an activation campaign to celebrate the brand’s 40th anniversary.
Specific guidelines for this contest
· Include a tagline for AQUA that best expresses how it empowers people.
· When you are thinking about the brand, please do not focus on being nostalgic and building monument for the past, but more about envisioning the brighter future.
· The tone and manner of the idea should fit with the brand, which represents a caring leader and pioneer.
· You need to put down a clear description of your idea and how it answers the brief.
· Your entry must be in English or Bahasa Indonesia (NOTE: For Indonesian creators, please create your entry in Bahasa Indonesia instead of English).
eYeka standard guidelines
· Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)
· Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
· Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
· You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
· If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
· eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
· Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.