Show us how “Titanium” can give you an unexpected edge
New Editorial News
What is Titanium ? Titanium is a type of metal, which is stronger than steel, but lighter in weight. Titanium is corrosion resistant and serves many different purposes in various industries because of its durability. Titanium changes color as the metal's temperature increases. Thus, your media does not have to deal with razors, but with the Titanium material.
Please note that we're looking for humorous or emotional entries that can impress people by showing what is so great about Titanium. Your entry can have nothing to do with razor :)
Titanium is an amazing metal. It is as strong as steel but 42% lighter, so titanium “iron man” will be much more nimble but still as strong as he needs to be. It is inert so that it can keep its property for longer without any change. This makes it more durable and long lasting than steel or many other metals. So if you get a titanium antique and find it doesn’t look as old as it is supposed to be, don't be surprised, you might still get an authentic one.
In life, don’t you feel there are always situations where you will welcome a little bit of an edge to pull things off or make something happen? Titanium can help you with it. Because it always helps when things are a bit stronger or more durable.
Show us an engaging, masculine and humorous or emotional moment when Titanium can give you an unexpected edge by transforming an object in your life into a stronger and more durable “Titanium” version.
Imagine how you can benefit from titanium’s amazing features (strong and durable) in funny or emotional situations. Think about what Titanium can transform to give you an unexpected edge. And how it creates an engaging, masculine, humorous or emotional situation, which makes people impressed by what titanium can do.
Tips from eYeka:
You might want to start from thinking about what situation you could need some help from Titanium. It can be as imaginative as Titanium transforming you into a Titanium superhero or as quirky as small daily moment like Titanium transforms your cellphone into a stronger one so you can smash it into the ground when you’re angry without worrying it will be broken.
Jury's Prize* Video
- #1 Prize €5,000 up to €10,000
- #2 Prize €3,000 up to €6,000
- #3 Prize €2,000 up to €4,000
Jury's Prize* Design
- #1 Prize €2,500 up to €5,000
- #2 Prize €1,500 up to €3,000
- #3 Prize €1,000 up to €2,000
* Jury’s Prizes reflect the brand’s decision to acquire Intellectual Property. When no intellectual property is acquired, eYeka guarantees that 50% of the full Prize amount is awarded. When the brand acquires the intellectual property rights to the entries, the full amount is awarded.
Video/animations up to 60 seconds, pictures, illustrations, photographs.
We are looking for original, masculine and humorous or emotional entries that can impress people by showing what is so great about Titanium. The ideal entries should be able to showcase titanium’s great properties and benefits in a funny interesting or an emotional way.
The winning entries will be featured on Quattro’s website and social media channels to inform and entertain the audience.
Specific guidelines for this contest
- If you create a video/animation, please feature the end frame we provided in your creation. Please download from here
- If you create a print, please incorporate “Schick Quattro Titanium logo”, “razor shot” and “Free Your Skin” tagline in your creation. The “Free Your Skin” tagline has to be at the bottom right of your creation. Please download the assets here.
- Your entry must be in English or in any other language if it is English subtitled.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.