Give a touch of French luxury to the Citroën DS3 design
Citroën, one of the largest automobile manufacturers is looking for creative designs to uniquely customize and personalize the Citroën DS3 model.
The Citroën DS3 model is inspired by French luxury, traditional and contemporary. This means that the Citroën DS3 model of cars are made with top quality materials, a sharp sense and attention to detail and focused on pleasing its customers. For example, Citroën DS3 cars, provides its drivers with the best technical features such as the best comfort, panoramic roofs, directional headlamps and highly efficient gas/petrol engines.
We want you to create stylish designs to personalize and customize the Citroën DS3 model, which are inspired by French luxury. These designs will be printed and pasted on the different car components to create a unique touch.
Create stylish designs, inspired by French Luxury to personalize the Citroën DS3. Your designs will be applied to the roof (design and color), outside rear-view mirrors (color, design), dashboard (color and design) and wheel rim (design and color).
As you think about new and creative designs for the different aspects of the car, focus on designs that work together in harmony. Visualize the entire car wrapped together with your design. Do the designs styles build upon each other? Do they reflect French luxury? Does your idea works on the exterior as well as the interior?
TIPS: Think about some of your favorite car brands. Do they reflect you as a driver? How would you customize and personalize them? Find inspiration in art, architecture, design or popular culture.
- #1 Prize €2,500 up to €5,000
- #2 Prize €1,500 up to €3,000
- #3 Prize €1,000 up to €2,000
* Jury’s Prizes reflect the brand’s decision to acquire Intellectual Property. When no intellectual property is acquired, eYeka guarantees that 50% of the full Prize amount is awarded. When the brand acquires the intellectual property rights to the entries, the full amount is awarded.
Print or illustration (2D)
We are looking for ideas that are original and reflect the idea French luxury. Winning ideas are those designs that work together in harmony for the Citroën DS3 model. Your ideas must include designs for the roof (design and color), outside rear-view mirrors (color, design), dashboard (color and design) and wheel rim (design and color).
Your work could become or directly influence the development of new designs for the Citroën DS 3 model.
Specific guidelines for this contest
- Your designs must not include logos of any brands including Citroën, the DS3 logo or any designer brands.
- Please download the tool kit here: includes designs for the roof (design and color), outside rear-view mirrors (color, design), dashboard (color and design) and wheel rim (design and color).
- Your designs must not include any 3D images.
- We are looking for design ideas only. Please do not offer any ideas that change the layout of the interior dashboard or modify the car in any way.
- Your design ideas should be inspired by French luxury. Please avoid French stereotypical cliché images e.g Eiffel Towel, baguette, beret, cheese, wine, etc
- Please do not use any country flags, religious or sexually explicit designs or images.
- The Citroën DS3 is a popular and premium model. Please do not submit designs that make it look cheap.
- For more readability, please put all your different designs into one single document or file, such as .PDF or PTT presentation
eYeka standard guidelines
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your entry must be in English, or in any other language if it’s English subtitled.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)