Show mums why dirt is good!
Hello everyone, the contest is now extended to September 25th, 2012. More time for you to create your entries!
In life, you often learn valuable lessons in unconventional situations, especially when you are a child. You learn to help when you climb up a tree to get the neighbor’s kite that is stuck in the branches. You learn to create when you splash watercolors onto walls. You learn to find your way and be strong when you get lost in a muddy park. The dirt and stains you get in these unconventional moments make for valuable and memorable lessons.
Smart mums are eager to teach their child(ren) these valuable lessons in unconventional situations, even if they involve dirt and stains as they know they will have the most impact. They do not want their child(ren) to miss out on the chance to learn and grow just because of dirty clothes!
Tell us an unconventional and surprising story about how a resourceful mum creatively teaches her child(ren) an important lesson, through dirt and stains.
Make your entry engaging, surprising, inspiring yet still light-hearted. Create something beyond cliché! Show us how mums can be creative and create unconventional situations. Your entry should be positive and make mums feel good about getting their children dirty.
We want mums who watch your work to feel surprised, moved, inspired and also convinced that dirt and stains provide great opportunity for their children’s development.
Tips from eYeka:
Try to put yourself into the shoes of these mums. Think about what you would do to encourage and inspire your kids to play and get dirty, to learn while having fun. Make mums fall in love with your story and characters.
Don't make mums feel bad if they don't like their children to get dirty as this will turn them off. Instead, focus on the positive side of the experience so they will be encouraged to do it.
Jury's Prize Video
- #1 Prize €6,000
- #2 Prize €3,000
- #3 Prize €1,000
Jury's Prize Design
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €500
Video/animations up to 60 seconds, pictures, illustrations, photographs.
We are interested in original, engaging, and surprising story that will make mums think: "Wow, this is unexpected but great! I'd never thought of dirt that way. Of course I should encourage my kids to get dirty!"
In addition to prizes, the winning ideas will be used on social media and inspire a big advertising campaign.
Specific guidelines for this CFE
- Keep a positive tone of voice throughout your entry.
- In your entry, please avoid putting children in any kind of dangerous situation.
- In your story, don't show mums about what is bad if they don't let their child(ren) get dirty. Instead show them what is good about it.
- Your entry must be in English or in any other language if it is English subtitled.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Please include with your entry a short paragraph of text to describe and explain your idea.
- Please prepare a single file (PPT/PDF presentation) if you are submitting prints or documents with multiple pages.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.