Excite young teenagers by your design for our transformable yoghurt
Young teenagers are restless. They are active, dynamic and always on the move. They enjoy time with friends and exploring cool things together.
Dairy products are not usually something they are fond of or they would boast about and share. However, this new yogurt drink will change the situation. It is made especially for them. It is transformable and dynamic. It becomes foamy when you shake it, which transforms daily snacking into cool, fun and shared experience. This dynamic transformation fits their restless and active lifestyle. And the product comes in a variety of exciting flavors like Strawberry, Tropical fruits, Creamy chocolate cookies, Raspberry-lime, Forest fruits; etc.
Excite young teenagers with an original logo, brand name and packaging design that communicates the "cool dynamic transformation" this new yoghurt offers.
Stretch your creativity to invent a truly cool and fun logo, name and packaging which will highlight the transformable feature of the product and make the bottle stand out from the crowded shelf display in the supermarket. The packaging should immediately catch their eyes and get them interested about the brand and the product.
You can start from the logo and the name, maybe following with the colors you want to use on the packaging, and then incorporate all these in a great piece of artwork on the bottle. You can use the template of bottle shape (available in the guidelines) to create your packaging, if you have a better idea about the bottle shape, create your own as long as it still reflects the concept of “twist”.
The design should reveal the personality of the product as dynamic, restless, social, vivacious, playful and cool.
Tips from eYeka: You might want to start by putting yourself in the shoes of these young teenagers. You might get inspiration from the name, logo and packaging of the “cool” foods in their eyes: soft drinks, chewing gums and others. Think about what idea is cool and interesting to them and fits with their lifestyle. And how “the cool dynamic transformation” can be visualized in an appealing way. You could start from their “restless” lifestyle and think about what kind of visual language to use to bring it to life. Or you can start from how this experience can be shared with friends making them look cool in their group; etc.
For your reference, the graffiti/street art elements and bright catchy colors could be preferable to these young teenagers. But don’t get limited by these.
- #1 Prize €1,500 up to €3,000
- #2 Prize €750 up to €1,500
- #3 Prize €250 up to €500
* Jury’s Prizes reflect the brand’s decision to acquire Intellectual Property. When no intellectual property is acquired, eYeka guarantees that 50% of the full Prize amount is awarded. When the brand acquires the intellectual property rights to the entries, the full amount is awarded.
Pictures, illustrations, sketches, storyboards, and any visual medium that will allow you to describe your idea
We are interested in original and fresh designs that really talk to the heart of young teenagers. Make them feel connected with and interested in the product. Your entry must include a packaging design, a name and proposed logo. And your creation should be specific for this product but also adaptable to different flavors as we mentioned. The brand name, logo and artwork on packaging you create should also be adaptable to use in other media.
In addition to prizes, the winning ideas will be used to inspire the development of the real logo, name and packaging of the product.
Specific guidelines for this contest:
- You can download the “twist” bottle shape template from here
- Please don’t make your creation too childish (it’s a brand for young teenagers).
- Please don’t use the combination of yellow and purple as color code.
- Please include with your entry a short paragraph of text to describe and explain your idea.
- Your entry must be in English or in any other language if it is English subtitled.
eYeka standard guidelines:
- Please prepare a single file (PPT/PDF presentation) if you are submitting prints or documents with multiple pages.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.