Show us how a vibrant challenging spirit makes life fun!
You are young at heart. You have passion for your life. You are adventurous and have no fear to try anything new and fun. You know that life can be so dull and boring if you don't dare to inject fun, excitement and surprises. A bit of a challenging spirit can make a difference and change our lives in big and small aspects.
KIA, as a world-leading automotive brand, always challenges itself to deliver innovation to its customers. KIA challenges its design by not only creating shapes, lines and surfaces but also sharing unexpected and pleasant experiences with its customers. It never stops challenging its technology: its world-renowned Theta engine is recognized and used by Mitsubishi and Chrysler. It also challenges itself, by creating sustainable mobility and inventing eco-friendly automobile models. KIA creates fun, excitement and surprise in our lives, for the better.
Inspired by KIA, show us how a vibrant challenging spirit makes our lives more fun, dynamic, and exciting.
Your creation should show us a fun, dynamic and exciting story about how a challenging spirit can surprise people for the better. Make it engaging, exciting, energetic and full of KIA’s spirit: “Vibrant”.
Tips from eYeka:
You can draw inspiration from animations, movies, fictions, TV dramas that tells stories about having fun, attitude, challenging conventions or daring to do something a bit different to create more fun and excitement for all. For example: A street artist is struggling to make a giant graffiti on the street and he challenges himself to cover the larger area, while his spirit affects the people around, and more and more street artists gather around, even people passes by also chip in to help him to finish this massive, vibrant and spectacular painting in the city. Or it can be about a young guy who is afraid of height challenges himself to join a rollercoaster ride with his girlfriend and propose to her on it and make the other riders cheer and applause for him. . Or a young boy wants to deliver a message to his mother, he passes the message to a passer-by, and it creates a city race involving cars, bicycles and skateboards, and finally the mother gets the message and it's a birthday card made by the boy. Dramatize the story and make it truly dynamic and exciting, in a good way.
- #1 Prize €10,000 up to €20,000
- #2 Prize €7,500 up to €15,000
- #3 Prize €5,000 up to €10,000
- #4 Prize €1,000 up to €2,000
- #5 Prize €1,000 up to €2,000
- #6 Prize €1,000 up to €2,000
- #7 Prize €1,000 up to €2,000
- #8 Prize €1,000 up to €2,000
- #9 Prize €500 up to €1,000
- #10 Prize €500 up to €1,000
- #11 Prize €500 up to €1,000
- #12 Prize €500 up to €1,000
- #13 Prize €500 up to €1,000
* Jury’s Prizes reflect the brand’s decision to acquire Intellectual Property. When no intellectual property is acquired, eYeka guarantees that 50% of the full Prize amount is awarded. When the brand acquires the intellectual property rights to the entries, the full amount is awarded.
Video/Animation up to 60 seconds.
Jury's prize: 60,000€
We are looking for engaging, fun,and dynamic content that will surprise and excite a worldwide audience. In your entry we must see a connection with the KIA spirit – a vibrant challenging spirit that can create surprise, fun and excitement. And you know, “vibrant” can be interpreted in so many forms - art, sports, action, event, music; etc., when you are choosing which aspect of “vibrant” you want to work on, don’t be limited and be open minded.
The winning entries will be featured in KIA’s facebook fan page or other social media sites.
- If you feature a car as a hero in your entries it has to be a KIA. You can download images here.
- You must include the end-frame "The Power To Surprise". Download from here
- Do not create another tagline or slogan in your creation.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.
- Your entry must be in English, or in any other language if it’s English subtitled.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)