Bring to life Christmas' joy of giving in Swarovski style
New Editorial News
Hey everyone! We would like to remember you that we are not looking for an advertise in this contest, but for some suggestions and ideas to improve the joy of giving to this universal happening that Christmas is. But, don’t forget, it has to be related to Swarovski and to be applied in a big area (outside or inside big shopping mall, in a park, on a square, etc). If you don’t know the brand, please, take a look in their website and inspire yourself with their beautiful crystal: http://www.swarovski.com
Christmas... It is the season of giving and what better way to celebrate it than with Swarovski, the creator of beautifully designed crystal gifts.
Create a memorable and original Christmas experience that brings to life the "joy of giving" in Swarovskistyle in large public area (e.g. outside or inside big shopping mall, in a park or on a square etc.).
Your creation could bring visitors, shoppers and staff closer together and make them feel the spirit of Christmas. We want to leave those who see and experience it with a sense of joy, wonder and inspiration, something that they will carry with them in addition to shopping for a beautiful Swarovski gift.
For more information about Swarovski visit: www.swarovski.com
For example you could design a beautiful Christmas tree for the shopping mall where people could leave messages as gifts to each other, in a form of a little scroll for you to give or take. Another idea could be a big screen that flashes personalized Christmas wishes to people who text their name to it or a special, limited edition crystal gift that you can only buy for someone else, not for yourself. You would buy it but the other person would have to collect it in a special Swarovski pop-up store, shaped like a chimney. This present will be given to that special person by Santa Claus himself.
Jury's Prize* Animation
- #1 Prize €2,500 up to €5,000
- #2 Prize €1,500 up to €3,000
- #3 Prize €1,000 up to €2,000
Jury's Prize* Design
- #1 Prize €1,250 up to €2,500
- #2 Prize €750 up to €1,500
- #3 Prize €500 up to €1,000
* Jury’s Prizes reflect the brand’s decision to acquire Intellectual Property. When no intellectual property is acquired, eYeka guarantees that 50% of the full Prize amount is awarded. When the brand acquires the intellectual property rights to the entries, the full amount is awarded.
Videos, animations, animatics, pictures, illustrations or documents that express an idea with the help of some visual elements.
We are looking for original and inspirational ideas to celebrate the "act of giving" in large public area (e.g. outside or inside big shopping mall, in a park or on a square etc.). Your ideas should fit with Swarovski's image.
Your work will inspire Swarovski's Chrismas campaign and could be brought to life in large public area across China and beyond.
- Don't do an ad for Swarovski. We are looking for ideas of what to do in large public area (e.g. outside or inside big shopping mall, in a park or on a square etc.), not an ad.
- You can describe your idea in a video, animation, animatic (An animatic is like a slide show: a series of static images that tells a story when viewed one after another in succession) or pictures and illustrations.
- If you create illustrations or pictures please provide us with some explanations about your idea.
- Think of original ideas that can be done in a large public area.
- Your media has to be copyright free to be considered into the contest. Please state whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation in your media description. If you have used elements that are not yours, please provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it. You have to be the exclusive owner of those elements and all materials you have used must be able to be used for commercial purpose. Please also indicate the link(s) to the website(s) source, even if it is a royalty-free website. Media that does not comply with these regulations will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your entry must be in English, or in any other language if it’s English subtitled.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)