How Surprised Can You Be When Fragrance Meets Performance?
Good news: contest has been extended! You have until July 16th to upload your media into the contest.
You Can’t Have It All. You’ve probably heard this before in some capacity… “You can’t have your cake and eat it too”, the French have a similar expression that say’s “on ne peut pas avoir le beurre et l'argent du beurre.” What people or situations are asking us to do is make a sacrifice. To make a choice…to choose!
When it comes to anti-dandruff shampoo, people think they have to make a choice. To choose between an effective but unpleasant smelling anti-dandruff shampoo and having great smelling hair with regular shampoo.
With Head & Shoulders, you can wash out the flakes and wash in total confidence. The confidence of knowing that even though you are wearing black, there are no flakes on your shoulders. The confidence that comes from knowing that even though you are in close quarters with others (e.g. in the metro, in an elevator or sitting closely together), your hair smells great and looks clean. The confidence that comes from knowing that you can join in and participate with no hesitation.
Head & Shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo is a well-known shampoo that effectively fights dandruff and also gives you great smelling hair. You no longer have to choose, you can have flake-free hair that looks and smells good.
Create a video that shows the pleasant surprise people have when they discover that Head & Shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo ALSO smells good. Dramatize that surprise.
Using Head & Shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo, make a video or animation that is original, engaging and fun... the kind of video you would want to share with the people who have dandruff too.
- You may seek inspiration from your own experience or from those around you who experience dandruff on a regular basis. Think about the total confidence a person can have once they have great smelling hair and don’t have to worry about dandruff anymore – confidently participating in group activities, no longer wondering if everyone is looking at their shoulders, the ability to wear black shirts or jackets without worrying, receiving compliments for their hair, etc.
- Feel free to also draw inspiration from the smell of Head & Shoulders – the light fresh fragrance that leaves a nice smell on your hair. The invigorating and cooling experience you have when you use Head & Shoulders shampoo.
Jury's Prize* Video
- #1 Prize €3,000 up to €6,000
- #2 Prize €1,500 up to €3,000
- #3 Prize €500 up to €1,000
* Jury’s Prizes reflect the brand’s decision to acquire Intellectual Property. When no intellectual property is acquired, eYeka guarantees that 50% of the full Prize amount is awarded. When the brand acquires the intellectual property rights to the entries, the full amount is awarded.
Video or Animation: 30 – 60 seconds long
Dramatize the surprise that people have when they realize that an anti-dandruff shampoo can also smell great. Be original, creative and unexpected when you bring that to life. Create beyond cliché moments.
Your work will have a chance of being featured on the brand’s website or youtube channel.
- You must use one or several Head & Shoulders shampoos in your video or animation.
- You must smell the Head & Shoulders shampoo at least once in your video or animation.
- Keep the tone of the video or animation authentic, confident and funny. Please do not make people look stupid.
- Please avoid obvious cliches.
- Please use the Head & Shoulders logo in your work you can download here.
- Your media has to be copyright free to be considered into the contest. Please state whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation in your media description. If you have used elements that are not yours, please provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it. You have to be the exclusive owner of those elements and all materials you have used must be able to be used for commercial purpose. Please also indicate the link(s) to the website(s) source, even if it is a royalty-free website. Media that does not comply with these regulations will not be considered for the contest.”
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your entry must be in English, or in any other language if it’s English subtitled.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)