Show us how confidence creates a better choice in the “moments that matter”
There are moments when a split-second decision could have major consequences on which path you take in your life. We call these moments: “moments that matter”.
In these moments, you need to make a choice where you can be confident enough to take risk and step forward, which eventually creating another possible path for you and reshape your life.
Close Up, a toothpaste brand has launched the world’s first gel toothpaste. It wants to celebrate these “moments that matter” by offering fresh breath and white teeth to create a confident choice for you.
Show us an engaging and humorous “moment that matters” to bring to life how fresh breath and white teeth could give you the confidence to make a good choice, in a split second.
Your entry should well define why it is a “moment that matters” by showing the different paths in a split-second. You have to demonstrate a situation where fresh breath and white teeth helps you feel confident to create new possibilities.
Make it engaging and humorous. And it can be any moment in your life when you have choices that could lead to a different outcome. For example, imagine that you are stuck in a crowded train station and a packed train arrives. Whether you should try to squeeze in or wait for the next train is a decision you have to make in a split-second. You can wait for the next one and get late for work; or you can hop on because you are confident about your breath and white teeth, and by chance the girl/boy that you’ve seen several times in the train is already in the same cabin too...and finally you guys have a chance to talk. Or another situation where you are in an important business meeting: there is an empty seat near your boss and one at the end of the table. Here is the split-second decision: you can sit at the back because you feel you are not confident enough, or you can go ahead and sit next to him/her. Because you are confident about your fresh breath and white teeth, you impress your boss and that could lead to your next promotion.
Your "moment that matters" can be from a slice of your life, or the stories from your friends or something you could imagine altogether. The hero in your story should be bold, spontaneous, confident and humorous: he/she follows his/her instinct and never holds back. There could be surprising successes from taking a split second decision.
- #1 Prize €9,000
- #2 Prize €5,000
- #3 Prize €1,000
Video or Animation up to 60 seconds
Create beyond cliché. It should be an engaging and humorous moment that makes life meaningful and interesting.
Your work will have chance to be featured on the brand’s youtube channel, facebook fan page and brand site.
- You can visit the brand website to get more information about the brand: www.closeupconfidence.com
- Make sure in your creation it is “fresh breath and white teeth” makes you confident, not something else.
- Please include the end frame in your entry.
- Please avoid any sexual connotation.
- Your media has to be copyright free to be considered into the contest. Please state whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation in your media description. If you have used elements that are not yours, please provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it. You have to be the exclusive owner of those elements and all materials you have used must be able to be used for commercial purpose. Please also indicate the link(s) to the website(s) source, even if it is a royalty-free website. Media that does not comply with these regulations will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your entry must be in English, or in any other language if it’s English subtitled.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)