Launch a revolutionary cool product!
New Editorial News
Dear creators! When uploading your media to this contest, don't forget to write a short description in english that includes: what type of person would benefit most from this new product, when and where they would use it, how it would make them feel and why this product is better than a cleanser or an ice cube alone.
You are just coming home after a long day, navigating traffic jams, sweltering heat and pollution.. You reach into your fridge's freezer compartment, pick-up an ice cube and run it over your face. You feel immediately cleaner, cooler and refreshed. It's like melting a difficult day away.
Imagine that your favourite face cleanser is now available in an ice cube... A simple yet revolutionary product that brings you the best of both worlds: an ice cube and a cleanser that both cools and cleans...
Create a print ad or a poster that shows why people should use our new product: a face cleanser as an ice cube.
To help you, before you start designing, think about what type of person would benefit most from this revolutionary new product, when and where would they use it (it is not necessarily in the evening as per our example, it could be .any time of the day and anywhere..), how it would make them feel and why it is better than a cleanser or an ice cube alone. This product is too new to have a name so feel free to create one.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €2,500
- #3 Prize €2,000
Photo, illustration, print.
We are looking for a fresh, new and imaginative way of generating buzz and talking about this product;
In addition to prizes, the winner could potentially be hired as a creative consultant by the brand to help develop its advertising campaign.
- We would like to hear your thoughts on this new product. Please include with your entry a short description that includes the following: what type of person would benefit most from this new product, when and where they would use it, how it would make them feel and why it is better than a cleanser or an ice cube alone.
- If you want to feature this new product in your entry, you can use the picture available here or you can create your own.
- Your media has to be copyright free to be considered into the contest. Please state whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation in your media description. If you have used elements that are not yours, please provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it. You have to be the exclusive owner of those elements and all materials you have used must be able to be used for commercial purpose. Please also indicate the link(s) to the website(s) source, even if it is a royalty-free website. Media that does not comply with these regulations will not be considered for the contest
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your entry must be in English, or in any other language if it’s English subtitled.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)