Show us what creative energy can do!
You like to create and do something new. You like to be engaged in creative activities like street art, painting, music, dancing; etc. You wish you could sustain your creative energy to keep you doing what you love and become more expressive.
Burn is an energy drink launched by Coca-Cola. It will ignite your creative energy and sustain your passion when you engage in a creative activity. Burn believes that “ENERGY+YOU=CREATIVITY ”.
Show us how Burn gives you the creative energy and inspires you to be more creative, for longer.
Your entry should be engaging, dynamic and inspirational, bursting with creative energy!
Video example: A video showing a painter struggling to finish a portrait. We can see that there are dozens of discarded attempts to paint the same portrait lying in his workshop. A gulp of Burn and suddenly he is inspired to work the whole night to create a giant portrait made up with all the discarded portraits, as a mosaic.
Print example: A man contemplates his latest artwork. He has taken all the stop signs in his city to create a big sculpture that says, "GO ON". It is dusk and we can see from a pile of empty Burn cans that he worked the whole night at it.
Think about those creative activities you’ve been involved in or you want to get involved in and how you could participate with more passion and sustained creative energy. What will you create and how will that excite and surprise people?
Jury's Prize Video
- #1 Prize €6,000
- #2 Prize €4,000
- #3 Prize €2,500
- #4 Prize "Public Prize" (€5,000)
Jury's Prize Design
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €2,000
- #3 Prize €1,000
- #4 Prize "Public Prize" (€2,500)
Video or Animation up to 90 seconds, photo / illustration
We are expecting dynamic, energizing, inspiring and creative work that shows how creative energy keeps your passion burning, making you more expressive and helping you to create something surprising and great.
Among all entries, Jury will select works to be featured on Burn’s brand web site “creative lab” and its facebook page, which enables people to vote on its vote tab.
- For both prints and video entries, please do not include Burn’s logo. It will be added later to your creation.
- If you want to feature a Burn’s can in your work and cannot find the product in store, you will need to draw/find a dummy can, which is similar in shape and without label/logo.
- And the product featured in your work should not be treated in disrespectful way such as smashing it with your feet, spitting on it, damaging it, or throwing away at people; etc.
- You can watch the reference video for inspiration here.
- Your media has to be copyright free to be considered into the contest. Please state whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation in your media description. If you have used elements that are not yours, please provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it. You have to be the exclusive owner of those elements and all materials you have used must be able to be used for commercial purpose. Please also indicate the link(s) to the website(s) source, even if it is a royalty-free website. Media that does not comply with these regulations will not be considered for the contest.
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your entry must be in English, or in any other language if it’s English subtitled.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)