Show us how Badoit can make your meals sparkle!
You must already know about Badoit, the sparkling water with tiny delicate bubbles and a subtle taste. Badoit is the water that goes best with all types of meals. whether you’re at a restaurant or at home, with your family or friends, having a picnic, a party or a romantic dinner for two… Badoit is always the essential element to make your meals sparkle!
Surprise us, be creative and show us how Badoit makes your meals great.
Using a video or animation of no longer than 30 seconds show us what Badoit can bring to the table!
Be creative but keep in mind the values of the brand: elegance (but not ‘bling’), conviviality, universality (how Badoit goes with any type of meal), joy and modernity.
The winning videos will be broadcast on social media networks.
Below are some examples of videos that could work for this competition:
- You’re having a family dinner at home one evening and the atmosphere is a bit gloomy and dull… Then your wife brings a bottle of Badoit to the table and suddenly everything starts to sparkle! The plates, the food and the people start happily hopping and dancing about. That’s the Badoit effect!
- It could be a celebration dinner with friends at a restaurant, with everyone drinking Badoit. An energy and ‘joie de vivre’ fills the friends, who order bottle after bottle of Badoit from the waiter who is dumbfounded by the unexpected effect of the water!
Jury's Prize Video
- #1 Prize €5,000
- #2 Prize €3,000
- #3 Prize €2,000
We are looking for an original video or animation in .mpeg, .avi or .mp4g format, submitted in high resolution.
We will select the videos that are the best quality, the most original, the most creative and which respect the values of the brand: elegance, conviviality, universality, joy and modernity.
- You may use the images of the product available here. If you show a meal in a restaurant, please use the 750ml glass bottle; for all other meals (at home, outside etc.) use the plastic 1 litre bottle.
- Instead of traditional, formal dinners try to show modern, upbeat informal gatherings.
- Do not use any personal information in your creation (name, phone number, email address etc)
- The submissions must either be in French or silent!
- Please provide us with the sources of all images and music used in your video, even if they are your creation or free from copyright, as we need to check the license and royalties agreements. Please include this information in your video description.