Bring the eYeka story to life, creatively.
We at eYeka believe that co-creation is creating a better world. It can really help brands, organizations, individuals and society with their problems to create a better future for all. We want people to understand it and believe in it. That is why we need your help to express that story in a visually engaging, memorable way: an animation or a video that we could show anyone and put online for all to enjoy and pass on.
Tell the eYeka story in a visually creative, thought-provoking and engaging way so that everyone will understand how eYeka and co-creation can change the world for the better.
You know the eYeka story since you are experiencing it everyday:
“eYeka is an online community of very creative people like you, who are passionate about creating innovative solutions to solve problems. At eYeka we transform complex problems from brands, organizations, individuals or even society into simple, fun creative challenges. Anyone can respond by submitting an idea in the form of pictures, designs, videos or animations.... All these ideas tell a collective story and reveal people's aspirations. They are analyzed collectively to provide fresh, creative solutions, in a matter of weeks. And of course, the best ideas are rewarded and recognized. As creative solutions come from real people, they are more likely to be embraced by other people. This means that it becomes faster to find the right solution to a problem, fewer resources are wasted and more people are working together to make it a success. It also means that WE are shaping the world we live in to create a better future for all! We call that "co-creation". eYeka: co-creating a better world.”
You may seek inspiration from animations, mangas and animes, short-films, stop-motion videos or "educational videos" like those produced by Common Crafts (http://www.commoncraft.com), Sprinkle Lab (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv351y-02R4 ), Seedwell (seedwell.com) or invent a totally different style that is more upbeat and visually striking to surprise and impress your viewers.
- #1 Prize €3,500
Animation or video under 60 seconds.
Show your passion and creativity! We are expecting work that is visually very creative and could become a viral hit. Don't make it boring. From the first few seconds we want to be impressed enough to carry on watching. We want people to understand eYeka and be inspired by what we are doing after they watch your work.
The creator of the winning entry will be credited on the video/animation. The entry will be promoted by eYeka on all its channels.
- Do not feature real brand names and logos in your entry other than eYeka. You can make up names for imaginary companies if you want to ("Sodas Inc" for a beverage company for example instead of "Coca-Cola").
- Use the eYeka logos provided here.
- Please use images and music that are copyright free. Please provide us with information regarding the elements’ origin (images and music) in your project even if they are yours or copyright free. We need to be able to check up the license or the sites regarding copyright. Please add that information in your media description
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your entry must be in English.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)