Create the next generation of Sunsilk’s combing creams.
Women are passionate about looking after their hair; it is a big part of their appearance, self expression and the ultimate fashion accessory. If your hair looks and feels nice then you feel good.
Combing creams are the kind of products that give to women a feeling of confidence.
Applied on damp hair after a shower, it hydrates the hair, helping all types of hair look stylish and soft. Combing creams help manage hair and ensure it keeps its shape.
Sunsilk combing creams get rid of frizz, and leaves the hair looking silky and smooth. Even after an eight hour flight or a walk in the rain, your hair can look beautiful after you apply it.
Your challenge: Imagine the next generation of Sunsilk combing creams that will give even more satisfaction and benefits to women!
You can think about a new packaging, a new scent, a new formula, a new feature… anything you think would radically improve combing creams and make them more useful and desirable for women. Don't forget to tell us why you think women will like your next generation combing cream.
Through a PowerPoint presentation, a design, an illustration or some pictures, bring to life your idea. Think about the packaging, format, ritual, recipes, scent and most importantly, why women would like it.
Your ideas will provide inspiration to Sunsilk for its next generation of combing creams.
TIPS: You may seek inspiration by looking at other beauty or health products women use and see what benefits they provide and how they are packaged. For example, women take health supplements so a new combing cream could be in the form of a pill? Or it could be a special brush that secretes a gel to keep hair soft and styled. Why not have a combing cream that smells of your own perfume. Sunsilk could work closely with perfumers and provide to women a personalized scented combing cream? Or it could be a combing cream that adds to styling a feature that makes grey hair disappear… there are many ideas you can bring to the table! Be creative, be innovative!
- #1 Prize €2,500
- #2 Prize €1,500
- #3 Prize €1,000
PowerPoint presentations, pictures, illustrations, 2D or 3D design, sketches.
We will select entries that bring real innovative ideas and that do not go for the obvious, expected routes (just having a rose scent, a spray or a bigger pack are not innovative ideas).
- Rather than making a TV ad for combing creams, invent a new idea and give some details about it: explain what the features are, how it works, how to apply, what feelings it conveys, what need it covers etc.
- Your product can either be designed for women with curly hair or women with other hair types who want their hair to be styled and manageable.
- Your product should neither be a shampoo nor a conditioner but something to be used after washing (on wet hair).
- You are free to use Sunsilk Logo provided here.
- Please use images that are free of rights.
- Your entry must be in English, Portuguese, Spanish or French or in any other language if English subtitled.