Bring to life how a yogurt can help you follow your own rhythm!
At some point, each one of us has to face the difficulty to keep one’s inner rhythm and feel digestive disorders. It starts with a physical imbalance and leads to insecure feelings such as lack of confidence, bad self-esteem, bad humor and unsociability.
A yogurt exists, healthy, tasty and natural, that allows you to live your life at your own rhythm, in order to feel truly well and live at your best every day.
When you have a good inner rhythm, you set your own pace and you are in control.
Create a rough of campaign (video or print) that will convince people of the importance of being at one’s own rhythm, with the help of this yogurt and the impact it has on your own wellbeing and daily life: feeling truly well.
FORMAT: video, animation, pictures, sketches, storyboards, any visual medium that will allow you to set up your message in a clear way.
The execution is not the most important here, what matter most are the arguments you develop.
Winning Criteria: we are looking for message that will highlight the payoff that inner rhythm gives. Of course, the yogurt has a functional feature (i.e. helps to reduce digestive discomfort) but we are mostly interested by the psychological reward, which is that this yogurt helps you enjoy the rhythm of life and be at your best! Ideally your entry will give a tagline that sums up your big idea.
- The submissions can be in any language, but you must insert English subtitles.
- If you choose to make a video, it must last 2 minutes maximum.
- Product personality is positive, close to customers, and intimate.
- Rhythm in the way we mean it does not mean hectic life, full of energy neither full zen. It’s not around sport, competition, xtreme live and live fastly.
- Rhythm is for us to let yourself go by the natural rhythm of things, it’s positive inner balance (balance and optimism), subjectively each person have their own rhythm.
PRIZES: 5 000 €
5 prizes of 1 000 € each
TIMING FOR UPLOAD
Start Date: 28 October 2011, 18:00 (UTC)
End Date: 27 November 2011, 23.59 (UTC)
Contestants undertake to submit creative and original works.
Contestants warrant that they hold all rights upon submitted works and warrant that the use of the works in the contest does not violate any third parties' rights.
Contestants acknowledge that in case of breach of these rules, the organizer shall be entitled to deem their participation and the prize granting as void.
- #1 Prize €1,000
- #2 Prize €1,000
- #3 Prize €1,000
- #4 Prize €1,000
- #5 Prize €1,000