Note about the participants: For legal reasons, only residents over the age of 18 of the following countries may participate in the Contest: Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom. The starting date for this competition is: September 29 2011, and the closing date is: November 10 2011.
We rarely think about it, but we put our mouths through a lot everyday: from pens to lollipops, and keys to stickytape. We eat, we bite, we lick, we hold, we drink – and it’s the job of Listerine® to kill the germs that build-up in your mouth throughout the day.
Through an off-beat, witty, funny, creative 30-60 second video / animation bring to life what you put your mouth through and how Listerine® takes care of it.
The greater variety the better, so don't just stick to food and drink, remember all the other everyday objects you put in your mouth on a daily basis. You might like to bring the teeth and gums to life as the brand has done it to show how much they're victimised day in, day out, or you can come up with your very own take on what’s going on in there ;)
Feel free to use Listerine’s YouTube content as inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/listerineuk but push the idea in your own ways.
Once we've received all the entries, selected videos will be automatically prefaced with the "Mouth vs Life" title screen and will conclude with the Liserine bath scene and endframe.
Final use of the videos: selected videos will be featured on Listerine® YouTube channel, with the possibility of being viewed by millions of people!
Your entry must be provocative, funny and personal.The winning submissions will be selected by the Jury on the basis of aestheticism, originality, composition, framing, consistency with the guidelines of the competition.
FORMAT: 30-60 seconds video or animation (longer or shorter entries will be dismissed).
- If you’re using text/subtitles in your work(s), it must be in English.
- Do not be overtly dirty or unpleasant when featuring germs. You don’t want to disgust your viewers ;)
- You must use music and images that are rights-free. It is your duty to ensure that all elements you use do not infringe any intellectual property rights of any third parties.
- Note about the participants: for a legal reason, this Call for entry is regrettably closed to residents of countries other than Germany, Spain and the UK, and all the minors under the age of 18.
- Keep an HD or uncompressed version of your work.
- eYeka has the right to reject entries containing obscene, racist, unethical, dangerous, violent or legally objectionable material, or material that may infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights. Such entries will be immediately disqualified and not allowed on the Call for Entries.
- If choosing to use any adult Listerine® product, the Creator must carefully follow the usage instructions on the back of the respective bottle, or the video entry will be immediately dismissed.
- The competition is open from Tuesday 29 September 2011 - 04:00 PM(GMT) to Tuesday 10 November 2011 - 11:59 PM (GMT)
- Please carefully read, understand and agree to the full Terms & Conditions before submitting your entry.
PRIZES: Total prize fund £10,000
• 1st prize: £5,000
• 2nd prize: £2,500
• 3rd prize: £1,000
• 4th prize: £500
• 5th prize: £500
• 6th prize: £500
TIMING FOR UPLOAD
Start Date: Tuesday 29 September 2011 - 04:00 PM (UTC)
End Date: Thursday 10 November 2011 - 11:59 PM (UTC)
Contestants undertake to submit creative and original works.
Contestants warrant that they hold all rights upon submitted works and warrant that the use of the works in the contest does not violate any third parties' rights.
Contestants acknowledge that in case of breach of these rules, the organizer shall be entitled to deem their participation and the prize granting as void.
- #1 Prize £5000 (€5,800)
- #2 Prize £2500 (€2,900)
- #3 Prize £1000 (€1,160)
- #4 Prize £500 (€580)
- #5 Prize £500 (€580)
- #6 Prize £500 (€580)