Due to technical issues occured in Asia between october 25th and 26th the contest is extended until 28th 2:00 (UTC)
We now receive entries in English, Arabic, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, or Korean.
Hi guys, please be reminded that this TV ad is for the Danone plain set spoonable yoghurt. So your entry has to show the yoghurt eaten by a spoon. Looking forward to your great entries soon!
Danone Egypt_Brief cleared_EN
We've amended the brief slightly. Check it out!
You can also download the Arabic brief here.
Yoghurt is truly a magical food. It is a combination of all the calcium found in milk, vitamins, protein and friendly bacteria essential for healthy strong bodies. Danone plain set spoonable yoghurt offers a simple, enjoyable and easy way to enjoy all the goodness of yoghurt, all year round.
Did you know that while yoghurt is enjoyed all around the world, Egyptians are among those who eat the less yoghurt compared to other nations? Although yoghurt is perceived as being healthy in Egyptian consumers' minds, it is mostly eaten during the month of Ramadan. The relationship between Ramadan and yoghurt is mostly “cultural” and is based on the belief that yoghurt is helping digestion and soothes the stomach during a month where heavy eating is prevalent to compensate for the fasting of the day.
Create a TV ad to convince Egyptian families, especially adults in the family to enjoy Danone plain set spoonable yoghurt all year round. Your TV ad must be an emotionally engaging and humorous story that will catch Egyptian families' interest and make them realize that plain yoghurt is tasty, healthy and fun to eat all year long.
You can think of Egyptian families as you do of your own family, with the same dreams, fears and aspirations as any other families in the World. They appreciate humor and nice, emotional stories that touch them.
Format: 30 seconds animation or video that could be used as a TV commercial in Egypt.
- Be humorous, fun and engaging.
- Egyptian families are like any families in the world. They appreciate humor and nice, emotional story. Ensure your TV ad is emotionally engaging in a humorous way.
- It is not necessary to use Egyptian talents in your video. You may engage any talents you’d prefer, but they have to look like Egyptians or Middle Eastern. You can refer to the videos here for some references on how Egyptians look like.
- Be sensitive to the culture of Egypt. Stay clear of references to or depictions of any religious, political or sexual content.
- Your entry has to show the yoghurt eaten by a spoon.
- Your entry can be in either English, Arabic, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, or Korean.
- You can download the product shot here.
1st Prize: USD 5,000
2nd Prize: USD 3,000
3rd Prize: USD 2,000
Time for upload
Start Date: 15 September 2011, 6:00 PM (GMT)
End Date: 28 October 2011, 11:59 PM (GMT)
Contestants undertake to submit creative and original works.
Contestants warrant that they hold all rights upon submitted works and warrant that the use of the works in the contest does not violate any third parties' rights.
Contestants acknowledge that in case of breach of these rules, the organizer shall be entitled to deem their participation and the prize granting as void.
For any further question, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- #1 Prize (5000$) (€3,800)
- #2 Prize (3000$) (€2,300)
- #3 Prize (2000$) (€1,500)