explanation round bottle
NOTE: By "No round bottles" we mean that the Volvic bottle has square footprints and angles. Your design should keep this square spirit to increase your chances of winning.
Restyle the 50cl Volvic water bottle!
No other mineral water than Volvic offers as much of a connection to nature. Its unique volcanic origin allows people who drink it to overflow life.
From a packaging stand point, its squarish bottle makes it quite unique. Moreover, the 50 cl bottle of Volvic is recognizably masculine with its shoulders and angles.
Volvic wants to renew its 50 cl bottle of mineral water. They want to refresh the design of this specific bottle that is consumed as an impulse and that allows you to embrace life.
They thought about you, the most creative community in the world to help them bringing fresh ideas and visual ways to make Volvic the most desirable water in the world. Volvic will then use your ideas as material for inspiring the creation of their new 50 cl bottle.
Through photos, powerpoint presentations, collages, 3D animations or videos, invent the new 50 cl bottle of Volvic. Make it good looking, fresh, dynamic, pure, vital, authentic, committed to nature... all the values Volvic represents and wants to portray at first glance. Please look at the video on the left to know more about Volvic’s personality.
Here are some of the things you should keep in mind while creating your bottle: Volvic water comes from a lush, green, unique protected area (Auvergne in France). Its unique volcanic origin singles it out from other waters. It deeply hydrates your body and connects you with nature.
Now it’s your chance to be the one who will inspire the new 50 cl bottle of Volvic and make it the most desirable mineral water on the go!
Photos, PowerPoint presentations, collages, 3D animations or videos.
- Entries with fresh ideas and respect of the brand personality will have the best chances to win.
- The nicest creations describing a full concept of design will have the best chances to be selected (think about labeling system, drawing of the volcano, the logo, the shape etc).
- Somewhere in your design, we should find the green color code : please use Pantone 362C (RVB 40.151.40 / #289728)
- Volcano is a big thing, please try to keep it in your design.
- No round bottles. By "No round bottles" we mean that the Volvic bottle has square footprints and angles. Your design should keep this square spirit to increase your chances of winning.
- The brand name must remain but you can change or tweak the logo. You can download the actual logo + some creative assets HERE.
- Please take time to explain what is the "spirit" of your design. It would be very precious if you could explain the choices you made while designing your bottle.
- You can see the actual bottle HERE
- The Volvic volcano is extinct! So please do not use any imagery of an eruption
PRIZES : 5000 €
1st Prize: 3 000 €
2nd Prize: 1 000 €
3rd and 4th Runners-Up: 500 € each one
TIMING FOR UPLOAD
Start Date: 19 September 2011 @6:00 PM (GMT)
End Date: 10 October 2011 @11:59 PM (GMT)
Contestants undertake to submit creative and original works.
Contestants warrant that they hold all rights upon submitted works and warrant that the use of the works in the contest does not violate any third parties' rights.
Contestants acknowledge that in case of breach of these rules, the organizer shall be entitled to deem their participation and the prize granting as void.
- #1 Prize €3,000
- #2 Prize €1,000
- #3 Prize €500
- #4 Prize €500