Puma extension votes > 30 sept
The voting phase is extended until November 30 2011, and owing to technical reasons, videos can only be voted on via the eyeka website.
puma : votes delayed
The Facebook voting page is not on line for now. We're sorry for that. But you still can vote for the moment on the eyeka voting page:
We'll update you as soon as posible. Thanks
dates of the PUMA Cfe > extension
The contest has been extended until October 24th! Check the brief for more information (be careful: the brief has been modified!).
def double entendres
Double entendres = a phrase, saying or sentence that can be interpreted in two different ways; one of which is usually cheeky
IMPORTANT: note about the winners!
The winners of the voting prizes will be contacted between November 23 and November 26.
Please don’t forget to check your email* in these days: we need to get all the winner’s answers for November 27!
*Check the email address you registered on your eYeka account.
Night life is a sport… and Puma empowers you to live it like a game!
The essence of this campaign is to bring Puma to life through your nighttime social activities. They want to own the nighttime, to be an all around Afterhours athlete!
Through a short video or animation, show us in what ways your nightlife is similar to a game!
You're the champion of late night games. You revel in ping pong, foosball, darts, bowling, pool and any other sport you can play with a drink in your hand. To you, victory doesn’t always come in the form of a trophy; sometimes it’s a phone number ;)
We want you to use your creativity through a 30-45 second video to bring to life Puma Social’s lifestyle. How? By showing how nightlife is always a sport !
Focus on the social, afterhours environment not the sporting environment. This is all about an entertaining video – keep it stylish, relaxed, funny, most importantly in order to entertain the Puma fans.
What’s the medium?
30-45 second video or animation
- Include the PUMA Social logo in your entry with the tagline "Celebrating the Afterhours Athletes"
- You must use music and images that are rights-free. It is your duty to ensure that all elements you use do not infringe any copyrights. - Keep an HD or uncompressed version of your work.
- If you’re using text/subtitles in your work(s), it must be in English
PRIZES: TOTAL prize fund £6,000
- Jury’s Prize:
£3,000 + Puma product worth over £250
This winner will be selected by PUMA judging panel including Professor Green (a British rapper named Stephen Paul Manderson).
This video will be featured in Puma's UK guerilla marketing activity. It will be shown at an event - its likely to be a Projected onto a massive screen.
- Voting Prizes : the judging panel will select a shortlist of 10 to 20 videos. The votes will be opened on the short listed videos, on eYeka and on the Puma’s Facebook fans page http://www.facebook.com/Puma
Note from November 18th, 2011 : owing to technical reasons, videos can only be voted on via the eyeka website.
- 1st voting Prize: £1,000 + Puma product worth over £250
- 2nd voting Prize: £1,000 + Puma product worth over £250
- 3rd voting Prize : £500 + Puma product worth over £250
- 4th voting Prize : £500 + Puma product worth over £250
TIMING FOR UPLOAD
Upload Starts: August 31st at 15.00 UTC
Upload Ends: October 24th at 23.59 UTC
Votes start: on November 2 at 1.00 PM UTC Votes end: on November 30 at 1.00 PM UTC
USE OF THE VIDEOS
A selection of the accepted videos will be featured on the Puma’s Youtube channel (www.youtube.com/puma) + Puma’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/Puma) + Puma’s website (www.puma.com)
Contestants undertake to submit creative and original works.
Contestants warrant that they hold all rights upon submitted works and warrant that the use of the works in the contest does not violate any third parties' rights.
Contestants acknowledge that in case of breach of these rules, the organizer shall be entitled to deem their participation and the prize granting as void.
- #1 Prize £1000 + Puma products (€1,100)
- #2 Prize £1000 + Puma products (€1,100)
- #3 Prize £500 + Puma products (€550)
- #4 Prize £500 + Puma products (€550)
- #1 Prize £3000 + Puma product worth over £250 (€3,500)